Former Al Ahly forward Flávio da Silva Amado has been appointed as...
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
Ibrahim Saeed appointed new Goldi coach, Zaky denies sporting director role
Former Egypt internationals is newly retired. Saeed came off a long footballing career, playing for the likes of Al Ahly, Zamalek, Caykur Rizespor in Turkey and Al Ahly Tripoli in Libya before returning to domestic competition through Ittihad of Alexandria in 2011.
On the other hand, former Wigan Athletic striker Amr Zaky has denied holding any role in Goldi, after news circulating about the 32-year-old retired international being appointed as club’s director of sports.
Zaky started his footballing career at Al Mansoura club in Egypt, before making a move to Enppi where he spent a remarkable 2 seasons before making his big leap to Cairo giants Zamalek in 2006.
Goldi club took part in the Egyptian Premier League for the first time in 1999, participating for four times in the league. The club is currently located in the 3rd division league.