In episode two of the revamped KingFut podcast, host Ahmed Assem...
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
Ibrahim Saeed appointed new Goldi coach, Zaky denies sporting director role
Former Egypt internationals is newly retired. Saeed came off a long footballing career, playing for the likes of Al Ahly, Zamalek, Caykur Rizespor in Turkey and Al Ahly Tripoli in Libya before returning to domestic competition through Ittihad of Alexandria in 2011.
On the other hand, former Wigan Athletic striker Amr Zaky has denied holding any role in Goldi, after news circulating about the 32-year-old retired international being appointed as club’s director of sports.
Zaky started his footballing career at Al Mansoura club in Egypt, before making a move to Enppi where he spent a remarkable 2 seasons before making his big leap to Cairo giants Zamalek in 2006.
Goldi club took part in the Egyptian Premier League for the first time in 1999, participating for four times in the league. The club is currently located in the 3rd division league.