Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Ibrahim Saeed appointed new Goldi coach, Zaky denies sporting director role
Former Al Ahly and Zamalek defender Ibrahim Saeed has been appointed as a new coach of third tier club Goldi.
Former Egypt internationals is newly retired. Saeed came off a long footballing career, playing for the likes of Al Ahly, Zamalek, Caykur Rizespor in Turkey and Al Ahly Tripoli in Libya before returning to domestic competition through Ittihad of Alexandria in 2011.
On the other hand, former Wigan Athletic striker Amr Zaky has denied holding any role in Goldi, after news circulating about the 32-year-old retired international being appointed as club’s director of sports.
Zaky started his footballing career at Al Mansoura club in Egypt, before making a move to Enppi where he spent a remarkable 2 seasons before making his big leap to Cairo giants Zamalek in 2006.
Goldi club took part in the Egyptian Premier League for the first time in 1999, participating for four times in the league. The club is currently located in the 3rd division league.