Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
Ibrahim Saeed appointed new Goldi coach, Zaky denies sporting director role
Former Egypt internationals is newly retired. Saeed came off a long footballing career, playing for the likes of Al Ahly, Zamalek, Caykur Rizespor in Turkey and Al Ahly Tripoli in Libya before returning to domestic competition through Ittihad of Alexandria in 2011.
On the other hand, former Wigan Athletic striker Amr Zaky has denied holding any role in Goldi, after news circulating about the 32-year-old retired international being appointed as club’s director of sports.
Zaky started his footballing career at Al Mansoura club in Egypt, before making a move to Enppi where he spent a remarkable 2 seasons before making his big leap to Cairo giants Zamalek in 2006.
Goldi club took part in the Egyptian Premier League for the first time in 1999, participating for four times in the league. The club is currently located in the 3rd division league.