Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Ibrahim Saeed appointed new Goldi coach, Zaky denies sporting director role
Former Egypt internationals is newly retired. Saeed came off a long footballing career, playing for the likes of Al Ahly, Zamalek, Caykur Rizespor in Turkey and Al Ahly Tripoli in Libya before returning to domestic competition through Ittihad of Alexandria in 2011.
On the other hand, former Wigan Athletic striker Amr Zaky has denied holding any role in Goldi, after news circulating about the 32-year-old retired international being appointed as club’s director of sports.
Zaky started his footballing career at Al Mansoura club in Egypt, before making a move to Enppi where he spent a remarkable 2 seasons before making his big leap to Cairo giants Zamalek in 2006.
Goldi club took part in the Egyptian Premier League for the first time in 1999, participating for four times in the league. The club is currently located in the 3rd division league.