Zamalek manager Momen Soliman revealed that back-up keeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rehim “Gennesh” will...
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
Sherif Abdel-Fadil: Al Ahly have lost their values
Former Al Ahly defender Sherif Abdel-Fadil has hit out at the club after the termination of his contract.
Al Ahly decided to terminate the contract of both Abdel-Fadil and striker Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ in order to free up two spots for recently acquired duo defensive Ahmed Hegazy and Rami Rabia.
Both players’ contracts were terminated with the EFA confirming that the players were paid the first year of their contracts each to end their time with the Red Devils.
Regarding the matter, Abdel-Fadil said: “Al Ahly always got us used to their good core values but at the moment there are weird people inside the club that do not belong.”
Abdel-Fadil also confirmed that both him and Gedo were not allowed to train with the club and were surprised when told their contracts have been terminated.
Egyptian Football Association member Mahmoud El-Shamy confirmed both players have been paid 2.25 million EGP each to terminated their contracts at the club.