Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Sherif Abdel-Fadil: Al Ahly have lost their values
Former Al Ahly defender Sherif Abdel-Fadil has hit out at the club after the termination of his contract.
Al Ahly decided to terminate the contract of both Abdel-Fadil and striker Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ in order to free up two spots for recently acquired duo defensive Ahmed Hegazy and Rami Rabia.
Both players’ contracts were terminated with the EFA confirming that the players were paid the first year of their contracts each to end their time with the Red Devils.
Regarding the matter, Abdel-Fadil said: “Al Ahly always got us used to their good core values but at the moment there are weird people inside the club that do not belong.”
Abdel-Fadil also confirmed that both him and Gedo were not allowed to train with the club and were surprised when told their contracts have been terminated.
Egyptian Football Association member Mahmoud El-Shamy confirmed both players have been paid 2.25 million EGP each to terminated their contracts at the club.