Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Sherif Abdel-Fadil: Al Ahly have lost their values
Al Ahly decided to terminate the contract of both Abdel-Fadil and striker Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ in order to free up two spots for recently acquired duo defensive Ahmed Hegazy and Rami Rabia.
Both players’ contracts were terminated with the EFA confirming that the players were paid the first year of their contracts each to end their time with the Red Devils.
Regarding the matter, Abdel-Fadil said: “Al Ahly always got us used to their good core values but at the moment there are weird people inside the club that do not belong.”
Abdel-Fadil also confirmed that both him and Gedo were not allowed to train with the club and were surprised when told their contracts have been terminated.
Egyptian Football Association member Mahmoud El-Shamy confirmed both players have been paid 2.25 million EGP each to terminated their contracts at the club.