Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Sherif Abdel-Fadil: Al Ahly have lost their values
Former Al Ahly defender Sherif Abdel-Fadil has hit out at the club after the termination of his contract.
Al Ahly decided to terminate the contract of both Abdel-Fadil and striker Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ in order to free up two spots for recently acquired duo defensive Ahmed Hegazy and Rami Rabia.
Both players’ contracts were terminated with the EFA confirming that the players were paid the first year of their contracts each to end their time with the Red Devils.
Regarding the matter, Abdel-Fadil said: “Al Ahly always got us used to their good core values but at the moment there are weird people inside the club that do not belong.”
Abdel-Fadil also confirmed that both him and Gedo were not allowed to train with the club and were surprised when told their contracts have been terminated.
Egyptian Football Association member Mahmoud El-Shamy confirmed both players have been paid 2.25 million EGP each to terminated their contracts at the club.