Desire Oparonozie’s late goal was enough to see the Super Falcons through...
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
Sherif Abdel-Fadil: Al Ahly have lost their values
Al Ahly decided to terminate the contract of both Abdel-Fadil and striker Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ in order to free up two spots for recently acquired duo defensive Ahmed Hegazy and Rami Rabia.
Both players’ contracts were terminated with the EFA confirming that the players were paid the first year of their contracts each to end their time with the Red Devils.
Regarding the matter, Abdel-Fadil said: “Al Ahly always got us used to their good core values but at the moment there are weird people inside the club that do not belong.”
Abdel-Fadil also confirmed that both him and Gedo were not allowed to train with the club and were surprised when told their contracts have been terminated.
Egyptian Football Association member Mahmoud El-Shamy confirmed both players have been paid 2.25 million EGP each to terminated their contracts at the club.