Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Spaniard Carlos Carballo to referee Egyptian Super Cup
The Egyptian Football Association have announced that the officiating crew for Thursday’s Egyptian Super Cup will be a Spanish one, headed by Carlos Carballo.
Al Ahly and Zamalek face off in the Egyptian Super Cup Thursday in the United Arab Emirates. Interim Ahly manager Abdel-Aziz Abdel Shafy recently announced his 28-man squad list that travelled to the UAE.
The EFA has revealed that the referee for the all-important clash will be headed by Spaniard Carlos Carballo. Carballo officiated the Europa League final in 2011, participated in the FIFA World Cup in 2013, and most recently in the 2014 World Cup.
Carballo came under fire during the World Cup following the quarter final match between Columbia and Brazil, after a challenge from Columbian defender Juan Zuniga injured and kept Brazilian captain Neymar out for the rest of the tournament.