KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Boxing: Hossam Bakr makes it to Rio
Egyptian boxer Hossam Bakr has qualified for the 2016 Olympic games in Rio de Janeiro after beating Ireland’s champion.
The 30-year-old defeated his opponent 3-0 earning a spot in the olympics and a bronze medal in the World Boxing Championship which was held in Doha, Qatar from 5-15 October.
Bakr made it to the World Boxing Championship after winning a golden medal at 2015 African Boxing Championship. He was one step away from competing for the golden medal, however, he lost in the semi-final against Cuba’s champion.
It is worth mentioning that this is the first medal for Egypt in the World boxing Championship in the past 10 years.