Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Boxing: Hossam Bakr makes it to Rio
Egyptian boxer Hossam Bakr has qualified for the 2016 Olympic games in Rio de Janeiro after beating Ireland’s champion.
The 30-year-old defeated his opponent 3-0 earning a spot in the olympics and a bronze medal in the World Boxing Championship which was held in Doha, Qatar from 5-15 October.
Bakr made it to the World Boxing Championship after winning a golden medal at 2015 African Boxing Championship. He was one step away from competing for the golden medal, however, he lost in the semi-final against Cuba’s champion.
It is worth mentioning that this is the first medal for Egypt in the World boxing Championship in the past 10 years.