Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
Egypt’s Trezeguet to undergo shoulder surgery, out for several months
Egypt and Anderlecht midfielder Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ is set to carry out a surgical procedure for his shoulder after medical consultation.
On October 6th, Mahmoud Trezeguet left Egypt’s national team camp in the United Arab Emirates with discomfort in his shoulder, which appeared to be a dislocated joint after thorough medical examination.
It was only announced today on Anderlecht’s official website that the 20-year-old is going to be subjected to a surgery for his injury, as per the decision of the treatment consultation team.
As a consequence of this sudden operative procedure, the central midfielder will be sidelined for several months for convalescence and rehabilitation.