Egypt secured maximum points through a late strike from Abdallah El-Said, who...
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Egypt’s Trezeguet to undergo shoulder surgery, out for several months
On October 6th, Mahmoud Trezeguet left Egypt’s national team camp in the United Arab Emirates with discomfort in his shoulder, which appeared to be a dislocated joint after thorough medical examination.
It was only announced today on Anderlecht’s official website that the 20-year-old is going to be subjected to a surgery for his injury, as per the decision of the treatment consultation team.
As a consequence of this sudden operative procedure, the central midfielder will be sidelined for several months for convalescence and rehabilitation.
Trezeguet joined Anderlecht in the summer on loan from Al Ahly but despite featuring for the U-21s, has yet to make his senior debut for the club.