An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Egypt’s Trezeguet to undergo shoulder surgery, out for several months
Egypt and Anderlecht midfielder Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ is set to carry out a surgical procedure for his shoulder after medical consultation.
On October 6th, Mahmoud Trezeguet left Egypt’s national team camp in the United Arab Emirates with discomfort in his shoulder, which appeared to be a dislocated joint after thorough medical examination.
It was only announced today on Anderlecht’s official website that the 20-year-old is going to be subjected to a surgery for his injury, as per the decision of the treatment consultation team.
As a consequence of this sudden operative procedure, the central midfielder will be sidelined for several months for convalescence and rehabilitation.
Trezeguet joined Anderlecht in the summer on loan from Al Ahly but despite featuring for the U-21s, has yet to make his senior debut for the club.