Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour defended coach Momen Soliman following the White Castle’s...
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
Egypt’s Trezeguet to undergo shoulder surgery, out for several months
On October 6th, Mahmoud Trezeguet left Egypt’s national team camp in the United Arab Emirates with discomfort in his shoulder, which appeared to be a dislocated joint after thorough medical examination.
It was only announced today on Anderlecht’s official website that the 20-year-old is going to be subjected to a surgery for his injury, as per the decision of the treatment consultation team.
As a consequence of this sudden operative procedure, the central midfielder will be sidelined for several months for convalescence and rehabilitation.