Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
ES Tunis goalkeeper banned for two years
Espérance Sportive de Tunis goalkeeper Sami Hilal has been banned for two years after an announcement was issued by the Tunisian Football Association regarding his doping case.
On the 13th of October, the Tunisian FA issued a statement, banning Sami Hilal for two years after being tested positive for anabolic products.
According to the Tunisian football association’s official website, the committee entrusted to investigate the case of ES Tunis’ Sami Hilal has filed a statement against the player.
The statement included a decision of banning him for two years and a 3,000 dinars (approx 1,500$) fine for the club.
This was secondary to his failure in passing the doping test, due to tracing anabolic drugs in his system.
The decision was made right before ES Tunis’ very highly anticipated game today, October 14th, against the current champions, Club Africain.
The player failed a doping test after their game with Hammam-Lif in the Tunisian Cup, which they lost 2-1.
ES Tunis occupy third place in the Tunisian league, after finally surpassing a recent downward spiral.