Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
ES Tunis goalkeeper banned for two years
Espérance Sportive de Tunis goalkeeper Sami Hilal has been banned for two years after an announcement was issued by the Tunisian Football Association regarding his doping case.
On the 13th of October, the Tunisian FA issued a statement, banning Sami Hilal for two years after being tested positive for anabolic products.
According to the Tunisian football association’s official website, the committee entrusted to investigate the case of ES Tunis’ Sami Hilal has filed a statement against the player.
The statement included a decision of banning him for two years and a 3,000 dinars (approx 1,500$) fine for the club.
This was secondary to his failure in passing the doping test, due to tracing anabolic drugs in his system.
The decision was made right before ES Tunis’ very highly anticipated game today, October 14th, against the current champions, Club Africain.
The player failed a doping test after their game with Hammam-Lif in the Tunisian Cup, which they lost 2-1.
ES Tunis occupy third place in the Tunisian league, after finally surpassing a recent downward spiral.