Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Ali Gabr suspended for two games by CAF
Ali Gabr has been suspended by CAF for two 2016 Champions League games, following the red card he received in the semi-final against Étoile in the Confederations Cup.
Gabr received a red card for elbowing an Étoile player in the chest in the return leg, four minutes after the match had started.
Étoile will face Orlando Pirates in the final, with the first leg being played on the 21st of November in Johannesburg.