Egypt’s Mohamed Safwat was knocked out of Dubai Tennis Championships from the first...
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
Ali Gabr suspended for two games by CAF
Ali Gabr has been suspended by CAF for two 2016 Champions League games, following the red card he received in the semi-final against Étoile in the Confederations Cup.
Gabr received a red card for elbowing an Étoile player in the chest in the return leg, four minutes after the match had started.
Étoile will face Orlando Pirates in the final, with the first leg being played on the 21st of November in Johannesburg.