Egypt’s Minister of Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on Sunday the...
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
Ali Gabr suspended for two games by CAF
Ali Gabr has been suspended by CAF for two 2016 Champions League games, following the red card he received in the semi-final against Étoile in the Confederations Cup.
Gabr received a red card for elbowing an Étoile player in the chest in the return leg, four minutes after the match had started.
Étoile will face Orlando Pirates in the final, with the first leg being played on the 21st of November in Johannesburg.