Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Ali Gabr suspended for two games by CAF
Ali Gabr has been suspended by CAF for two 2016 Champions League games, following the red card he received in the semi-final against Étoile in the Confederations Cup.
Gabr received a red card for elbowing an Étoile player in the chest in the return leg, four minutes after the match had started.
Étoile will face Orlando Pirates in the final, with the first leg being played on the 21st of November in Johannesburg.