Ghana who have been without a coach since Avram Grant’s depature could...
- Italian coach Fabrizio Ravanelli linked with Black Stars job
- SQUASH: An All Egyptian Women Final in Windy City Open Squash
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
Zamalek hand out sanctions after Super Cup match
The Zamalek board of directors made a few big decisions regarding the Super Cup loss to Al Ahly, during their latest meeting.
According to Zamalek official website, the club president Mortada Mansour has fined Mahmoud Kahraba 300,000 Egyptian pounds after his insistence to take his team’s penalty without the permission of manager Jesualdo Fereira.
In addition, Hazem Emam has been fined 100,000 pounds after storming onto the pitch.
Team captain Mohamed Ibrahim didn’t escape the wave of sanctions; he has been fined 150,000 pounds for letting Mahmoud Kahraba take the penalty, instead of preventing him.
Hamada Anwar, managing director at the club, was also docked the entirety of his salary this month, after he was dismissed for objecting to referee Carlos Carballo’s decisions.
Last but not least, Mortada Mansour has decided to keep Jesualdo Ferreira as manager, after his harsh comments about the Portuguese in the aftermath of the loss, according to El-Zamalek.com.