Ghana coach Avram Grant has demanded the allowance of replacing injured players in...
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
Evouna leaves Al Ahly training session
Evouna started the training session normally until he was asked by the team’s doctor to start running exercises around the pitch and to begin some rehabilitation exercises.
After that, Khaled Mahmoud ordered Evouna to leave the session, since he still felt fatigued.
It is worth mentioning that the player only performed rehabilitation exercises on Sunday.
Al Ahly kick off their Egyptian Premier League campaign on Thursday against Tala’a El-Gaish.