Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Evouna leaves Al Ahly training session
Evouna started the training session normally until he was asked by the team’s doctor to start running exercises around the pitch and to begin some rehabilitation exercises.
After that, Khaled Mahmoud ordered Evouna to leave the session, since he still felt fatigued.
It is worth mentioning that the player only performed rehabilitation exercises on Sunday.
Al Ahly kick off their Egyptian Premier League campaign on Thursday against Tala’a El-Gaish.