Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Evouna leaves Al Ahly training session
Evouna started the training session normally until he was asked by the team’s doctor to start running exercises around the pitch and to begin some rehabilitation exercises.
After that, Khaled Mahmoud ordered Evouna to leave the session, since he still felt fatigued.
It is worth mentioning that the player only performed rehabilitation exercises on Sunday.
Al Ahly kick off their Egyptian Premier League campaign on Thursday against Tala’a El-Gaish.