Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Evouna leaves Al Ahly training session
Evouna started the training session normally until he was asked by the team’s doctor to start running exercises around the pitch and to begin some rehabilitation exercises.
After that, Khaled Mahmoud ordered Evouna to leave the session, since he still felt fatigued.
It is worth mentioning that the player only performed rehabilitation exercises on Sunday.
Al Ahly kick off their Egyptian Premier League campaign on Thursday against Tala’a El-Gaish.