Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Evouna leaves Al Ahly training session
Evouna started the training session normally until he was asked by the team’s doctor to start running exercises around the pitch and to begin some rehabilitation exercises.
After that, Khaled Mahmoud ordered Evouna to leave the session, since he still felt fatigued.
It is worth mentioning that the player only performed rehabilitation exercises on Sunday.
Al Ahly kick off their Egyptian Premier League campaign on Thursday against Tala’a El-Gaish.