Egypt beach soccer team manager Ahmed Abdel-Razek announced the squad travelling to...
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- The Scout: An Egyptian talent that joined ISIS
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
Jakobsen scores in Falkenberg’s 6-0 drubbing of Atvidaberg
Alexander Jakobsen – a.k.a Amir Adel – scored a screamer in his side’s crucial home win against Atvidaberg in the Swedish top tier.
The Danish-Egyptian attacking midfielder scored Falkenberg’s second goal with a powerful long range effort that found the top left corner in the 13th minute, as his side led 3-0 at half time.
Falkenberg waited until the 89th minute before adding their fourth followed by two more goals in the dying moments.
With only two more rounds to go in the Swedish top flight, Falkenberg’s win guaranteed them at least a 14th place finish (relegation play-off) as they destined both Halmstad and Atvidaberg to relegation.
Falkenberg are only two points behind Kalmar in 13th place and will now attempt to leapfrog them, and avoid a relegation play-off, in their final two fixtures against the teams lying 6th and 5th respectively.
The 21 year old joined the Swedish side last February, after playing for PSV Eindhoven, and now has two goals in the league.