Ramadan Sobhi’s rare start for Stoke was one to forget as his...
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
Jakobsen scores in Falkenberg’s 6-0 drubbing of Atvidaberg
Alexander Jakobsen – a.k.a Amir Adel – scored a screamer in his side’s crucial home win against Atvidaberg in the Swedish top tier.
The Danish-Egyptian attacking midfielder scored Falkenberg’s second goal with a powerful long range effort that found the top left corner in the 13th minute, as his side led 3-0 at half time.
Falkenberg waited until the 89th minute before adding their fourth followed by two more goals in the dying moments.
With only two more rounds to go in the Swedish top flight, Falkenberg’s win guaranteed them at least a 14th place finish (relegation play-off) as they destined both Halmstad and Atvidaberg to relegation.
Falkenberg are only two points behind Kalmar in 13th place and will now attempt to leapfrog them, and avoid a relegation play-off, in their final two fixtures against the teams lying 6th and 5th respectively.
The 21 year old joined the Swedish side last February, after playing for PSV Eindhoven, and now has two goals in the league.