The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Anderlecht manager Hasi: Trezeguet’s problems don’t stop
Albanian boss Bensik Hasi revealed that Mahmoud Trezeguet should be fully recovered by January, but admitted frustration that the Egyptian’s problems at Anderlecht ‘don’t stop’.
Trezeguet got injured with a dislocated shoulder during the training camp with the national team in the United Arab Emirates earlier this month, and after a few scans, Anderlecht stated that the player is in a need of a surgery and will be out for several months.
Bensik Hasi, Anderlecht’s manager, has admitted his frustration over the situation, stating that since Trezeguet’s arrival, the problems surrounding the 20-year-old have not stopped.
“The visa problems, the fuss around the picture on Instagram and now this; it does not stop,” said Hasi, as reported by Anderlecht Online.
“We are sorry for his injury, because he has showed great quality in the training sessions and he nearly booked a place in the starting 11,” he added.
Anderlecht have the option to make the loan deal permanent for a transfer fee reportedly in the region of €2.5 million, but the manager admits they are losing time to analyze the player.
“We are expecting Trezeguet to be fully recovered by next January, but we are losing too much time to analyze his performance and quality due to the injury he is facing,” Hasi concluded.