Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Former Egypt striker Abdel-Ghani joins Goldi’s coaching staff
Ibrahim Saeed, Goldi’s new manager, has appointed former Egypt striker Ahmed Abdel-Ghani as part of his coaching staff.
Saeed tweeted a photo of himself with Abdel-Ghani and former Wadi Degla and Zamalek striker Ahmed El-Merghany, who recently signed for the third-tier club after Wadi Degla terminated his contract earlier this summer.
The former Zamalek midfielder expressed his delight at the double signing, and wished himself and his colleagues success in the upcoming period.
مبروك عوده احمد الميرغني وانضمام كابتن احمد عبد الغني للجهاز الفني لنادي جولدي ربنا يوفقنا باذن الله ✌️ pic.twitter.com/wiwk31zHiY
— ibrahim saeed Hema (@IbrahimsaidAdam) October 20, 2015