Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Former Egypt striker Abdel-Ghani joins Goldi’s coaching staff
Saeed tweeted a photo of himself with Abdel-Ghani and former Wadi Degla and Zamalek striker Ahmed El-Merghany, who recently signed for the third-tier club after Wadi Degla terminated his contract earlier this summer.
The former Zamalek midfielder expressed his delight at the double signing, and wished himself and his colleagues success in the upcoming period.
مبروك عوده احمد الميرغني وانضمام كابتن احمد عبد الغني للجهاز الفني لنادي جولدي ربنا يوفقنا باذن الله ✌️ pic.twitter.com/wiwk31zHiY
— ibrahim saeed Hema (@IbrahimsaidAdam) October 20, 2015