Glen De Boeck has talked about his latest signing in summer transfer window Mahmoud...
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
Former Egypt striker Abdel-Ghani joins Goldi’s coaching staff
Saeed tweeted a photo of himself with Abdel-Ghani and former Wadi Degla and Zamalek striker Ahmed El-Merghany, who recently signed for the third-tier club after Wadi Degla terminated his contract earlier this summer.
The former Zamalek midfielder expressed his delight at the double signing, and wished himself and his colleagues success in the upcoming period.
مبروك عوده احمد الميرغني وانضمام كابتن احمد عبد الغني للجهاز الفني لنادي جولدي ربنا يوفقنا باذن الله ✌️ pic.twitter.com/wiwk31zHiY
— ibrahim saeed Hema (@IbrahimsaidAdam) October 20, 2015