Mali coach Alain Giresse officially confirmed that Soumbeyla Diakite and attacker Adama Traoré...
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
Former Egypt striker Abdel-Ghani joins Goldi’s coaching staff
Ibrahim Saeed, Goldi’s new manager, has appointed former Egypt striker Ahmed Abdel-Ghani as part of his coaching staff.
Saeed tweeted a photo of himself with Abdel-Ghani and former Wadi Degla and Zamalek striker Ahmed El-Merghany, who recently signed for the third-tier club after Wadi Degla terminated his contract earlier this summer.
The former Zamalek midfielder expressed his delight at the double signing, and wished himself and his colleagues success in the upcoming period.
مبروك عوده احمد الميرغني وانضمام كابتن احمد عبد الغني للجهاز الفني لنادي جولدي ربنا يوفقنا باذن الله ✌️ pic.twitter.com/wiwk31zHiY
— ibrahim saeed Hema (@IbrahimsaidAdam) October 20, 2015