Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
KingFut Weekly Awards – African Player of the Week: Wilfried Bony
These are the King Fut Weekly Awards, where the best goals and performances of African footballers featuring worldwide are recognized.
GOAL OF THE WEEK: MOHAMED COULIBALY
O GOLAÇO de Coulibaly! pic.twitter.com/mLy3jzrDte
— BOLA 24 (@bola24pt) October 16, 2015
Vianense were knocked out of the Portuguese Cup by Benfica in what was a routine result. Nevertheless their exit will be reminisced for years to come as it’s noted by the KingFut Weekly Awards. All credit to Mohamed Coulibaly, as he burst forward in a swift transition move and let off the best goal by an African this week.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: WILFRIED BONY
In the absence of main man, Sergio Aguero, Ivorian Wilfried Bony stepped up to the plate. It was another walloping defeat for Man City’s opposition as Bony grabbed two goals for a 5-1 win over Bournemouth. His brace might have been overshadowed but it added gloss to City’s victory that maintains their spot atop the English Premier League. We’re so nice at KingFut, that we’ll let you in on the other goals as well.