Egypt international and Arsenal midfielder Mohamed Elneny has started the process of recovering...
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
KingFut Weekly Awards – African Player of the Week: Wilfried Bony
These are the King Fut Weekly Awards, where the best goals and performances of African footballers featuring worldwide are recognized.
GOAL OF THE WEEK: MOHAMED COULIBALY
O GOLAÇO de Coulibaly! pic.twitter.com/mLy3jzrDte
— BOLA 24 (@bola24pt) October 16, 2015
Vianense were knocked out of the Portuguese Cup by Benfica in what was a routine result. Nevertheless their exit will be reminisced for years to come as it’s noted by the KingFut Weekly Awards. All credit to Mohamed Coulibaly, as he burst forward in a swift transition move and let off the best goal by an African this week.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: WILFRIED BONY
In the absence of main man, Sergio Aguero, Ivorian Wilfried Bony stepped up to the plate. It was another walloping defeat for Man City’s opposition as Bony grabbed two goals for a 5-1 win over Bournemouth. His brace might have been overshadowed but it added gloss to City’s victory that maintains their spot atop the English Premier League. We’re so nice at KingFut, that we’ll let you in on the other goals as well.