Elneny was an usused substitute for Arsenal, while Ramadan Sobhi featured for...
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
KingFut Weekly Awards – African Player of the Week: Wilfried Bony
These are the King Fut Weekly Awards, where the best goals and performances of African footballers featuring worldwide are recognized.
GOAL OF THE WEEK: MOHAMED COULIBALY
O GOLAÇO de Coulibaly! pic.twitter.com/mLy3jzrDte
— BOLA 24 (@bola24pt) October 16, 2015
Vianense were knocked out of the Portuguese Cup by Benfica in what was a routine result. Nevertheless their exit will be reminisced for years to come as it’s noted by the KingFut Weekly Awards. All credit to Mohamed Coulibaly, as he burst forward in a swift transition move and let off the best goal by an African this week.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: WILFRIED BONY
In the absence of main man, Sergio Aguero, Ivorian Wilfried Bony stepped up to the plate. It was another walloping defeat for Man City’s opposition as Bony grabbed two goals for a 5-1 win over Bournemouth. His brace might have been overshadowed but it added gloss to City’s victory that maintains their spot atop the English Premier League. We’re so nice at KingFut, that we’ll let you in on the other goals as well.