Egypt’s national volleyball team won the 2016 Women’s U-23 African Nations Championship...
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
Manuel José: Peseiro is suitable for Al Ahly
Former Al Ahly manager Manuel José has expressed his support for the club’s new coach José Peseiro during his visit to Egypt.
The legendary manager has visited Egypt to shoot a few episodes of Sahebat El-Sa’ada TV show, and was keen to visit Al Ahly’s headquarters where he met with fellow Portuguese José Peseiro.
José, who described Peseiro as “an old friend”, asserted that his compatriot will do a good job with Al Ahly.
“Peseiro is a good coach. Qualified. He’s definitely suitable for the mission. He is a professional manager and Al Ahly’s future will be very good under his leadership,” the Reds former coach said.
José, who was keen on visiting the Red Castle during his short trip to Egypt, said that he considers Al Ahly as his “home”.
“To support Al Ahly. Nothing more. I’m at home,” José said, explaining the reason behind his visit to the Red Castle.