The Egypt U-20 National Team drew their second game at AFCON after...
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
- Hamoudi included in Al Ahly squad against Dakhleya
- Elmohamady: It’s going to be difficult at Leicester
Manuel José: Peseiro is suitable for Al Ahly
Former Al Ahly manager Manuel José has expressed his support for the club’s new coach José Peseiro during his visit to Egypt.
The legendary manager has visited Egypt to shoot a few episodes of Sahebat El-Sa’ada TV show, and was keen to visit Al Ahly’s headquarters where he met with fellow Portuguese José Peseiro.
José, who described Peseiro as “an old friend”, asserted that his compatriot will do a good job with Al Ahly.
“Peseiro is a good coach. Qualified. He’s definitely suitable for the mission. He is a professional manager and Al Ahly’s future will be very good under his leadership,” the Reds former coach said.
José, who was keen on visiting the Red Castle during his short trip to Egypt, said that he considers Al Ahly as his “home”.
“To support Al Ahly. Nothing more. I’m at home,” José said, explaining the reason behind his visit to the Red Castle.