Zamalek have recorded back-to-back Premier League wins after defeating Al Masry 1-0 in...
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
Manuel José: Peseiro is suitable for Al Ahly
Former Al Ahly manager Manuel José has expressed his support for the club’s new coach José Peseiro during his visit to Egypt.
The legendary manager has visited Egypt to shoot a few episodes of Sahebat El-Sa’ada TV show, and was keen to visit Al Ahly’s headquarters where he met with fellow Portuguese José Peseiro.
José, who described Peseiro as “an old friend”, asserted that his compatriot will do a good job with Al Ahly.
“Peseiro is a good coach. Qualified. He’s definitely suitable for the mission. He is a professional manager and Al Ahly’s future will be very good under his leadership,” the Reds former coach said.
José, who was keen on visiting the Red Castle during his short trip to Egypt, said that he considers Al Ahly as his “home”.
“To support Al Ahly. Nothing more. I’m at home,” José said, explaining the reason behind his visit to the Red Castle.