Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Manuel José: Peseiro is suitable for Al Ahly
Former Al Ahly manager Manuel José has expressed his support for the club’s new coach José Peseiro during his visit to Egypt.
The legendary manager has visited Egypt to shoot a few episodes of Sahebat El-Sa’ada TV show, and was keen to visit Al Ahly’s headquarters where he met with fellow Portuguese José Peseiro.
José, who described Peseiro as “an old friend”, asserted that his compatriot will do a good job with Al Ahly.
“Peseiro is a good coach. Qualified. He’s definitely suitable for the mission. He is a professional manager and Al Ahly’s future will be very good under his leadership,” the Reds former coach said.
José, who was keen on visiting the Red Castle during his short trip to Egypt, said that he considers Al Ahly as his “home”.
“To support Al Ahly. Nothing more. I’m at home,” José said, explaining the reason behind his visit to the Red Castle.