Ghana forward Andre Ayew has revealed that the Black Stars will use...
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
Manuel José: Peseiro is suitable for Al Ahly
Former Al Ahly manager Manuel José has expressed his support for the club’s new coach José Peseiro during his visit to Egypt.
The legendary manager has visited Egypt to shoot a few episodes of Sahebat El-Sa’ada TV show, and was keen to visit Al Ahly’s headquarters where he met with fellow Portuguese José Peseiro.
José, who described Peseiro as “an old friend”, asserted that his compatriot will do a good job with Al Ahly.
“Peseiro is a good coach. Qualified. He’s definitely suitable for the mission. He is a professional manager and Al Ahly’s future will be very good under his leadership,” the Reds former coach said.
José, who was keen on visiting the Red Castle during his short trip to Egypt, said that he considers Al Ahly as his “home”.
“To support Al Ahly. Nothing more. I’m at home,” José said, explaining the reason behind his visit to the Red Castle.