Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Rabia, Evouna ruled out of Al Ahly’s league opener
Al Ahly duo Ramy Rabia and Malick Evouna are set to miss the Red Devils’ first game of the 2015/2016 Egyptian Premier League season against Tala’a El-Geish, whilst Ahmed Hegazy is declared fit for the game.
Al Ahly defender Rabia has been ruled from El-Geish clash after suffering from a groin strain in the Cairo Derby last Thursday. Rabia is to be sidelined for 10 days and is expected to also miss Ahly’s second league game against Ghazl El-Mahala.
The 22-year-old has made only one official appearance for Al Ahly since re-joining the team from Portuguese side Sporting Lisbon.
The Red Castle will also miss the services of Gabon striker Malick Evouna, who has been ruled out with a ankle injury after leaving Al Ahly training session on Monday. Evouna is also set to be out for 10 days and is likely to miss Mahala match as well.
Moreover, the team’s right-back Bassem Ali has picked up a muscle injury and will be out for a week.
However, Al Ahly new signing Ahmed Hegazy, who was in major doubt for the game after suffering from muscle fatigue, has been declared fit for Al Ahly’s league opener.