Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Rabia, Evouna ruled out of Al Ahly’s league opener
Al Ahly duo Ramy Rabia and Malick Evouna are set to miss the Red Devils’ first game of the 2015/2016 Egyptian Premier League season against Tala’a El-Geish, whilst Ahmed Hegazy is declared fit for the game.
Al Ahly defender Rabia has been ruled from El-Geish clash after suffering from a groin strain in the Cairo Derby last Thursday. Rabia is to be sidelined for 10 days and is expected to also miss Ahly’s second league game against Ghazl El-Mahala.
The 22-year-old has made only one official appearance for Al Ahly since re-joining the team from Portuguese side Sporting Lisbon.
The Red Castle will also miss the services of Gabon striker Malick Evouna, who has been ruled out with a ankle injury after leaving Al Ahly training session on Monday. Evouna is also set to be out for 10 days and is likely to miss Mahala match as well.
Moreover, the team’s right-back Bassem Ali has picked up a muscle injury and will be out for a week.
However, Al Ahly new signing Ahmed Hegazy, who was in major doubt for the game after suffering from muscle fatigue, has been declared fit for Al Ahly’s league opener.