Zamalek left-back Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh has officially signed a five-year contract extension with...
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
El-Shamy: Stadiums ready to welcome crowds
“The previous season was very long and stopped more than once; we are working to ensure this new season is more organized” said El-Shamy, in statements made on TV show Sahafet Al-Nahar.
“The season’s first round will end on the 12th of February. Also, it has been decided that the league campaign will not stop for the Olympic national team matches after coordinating with the coaching staff.
“We hope the Minister of Youth and Sports coordinates with the Ministry of Internal Affairs to allow for fans to return to stadiums once again. The stadiums are ready to host crowds again, after the parliamentary elections,” he concluded.
It is worth noting that the 2015/2016 Egyptian Premier League is scheduled to kick off on Tuesday, October 20.