Egypt’s Amr Warda has been voted as PAOK’s best player as he...
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
Elmohamady and Sam Morsy feature in big wins
Ahmed Elmohamady shined as his side Hull City thrashed Ipswich City 3-0, while Sam Morsy played the whole 90 minutes in Chesterfield’s first home victory of the season.
Ahmed Elmohamady played a big part in Hull’s Sky Bet League victory over Ipswich City, moving the Tigers into the play-off places. Despite not scoring or assisting, Elmohamady posed a constant threat due to his lethal crosses. The Egyptian had a dangerous chance after Abel Hernandez released him on goal, but his powerful shot was deflected out for a corner. The goals came courtesy of Alex Bruce, Chuba Akpom and David Meyler.
In the division below, Sam Morsy captained Chesterfield to a 3-0 victory over Southend United. The goals came through Lee Novak and Ebanks-Blake (x2), as the home side ran out comfortable winners. The Spireites currently sit in 9th place, on 20 points.