Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Elmohamady and Sam Morsy feature in big wins
Ahmed Elmohamady shined as his side Hull City thrashed Ipswich City 3-0, while Sam Morsy played the whole 90 minutes in Chesterfield’s first home victory of the season.
Ahmed Elmohamady played a big part in Hull’s Sky Bet League victory over Ipswich City, moving the Tigers into the play-off places. Despite not scoring or assisting, Elmohamady posed a constant threat due to his lethal crosses. The Egyptian had a dangerous chance after Abel Hernandez released him on goal, but his powerful shot was deflected out for a corner. The goals came courtesy of Alex Bruce, Chuba Akpom and David Meyler.
In the division below, Sam Morsy captained Chesterfield to a 3-0 victory over Southend United. The goals came through Lee Novak and Ebanks-Blake (x2), as the home side ran out comfortable winners. The Spireites currently sit in 9th place, on 20 points.