Al Masry have continued their winning streak as they beat Petrojet 2-1...
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
Elmohamady and Sam Morsy feature in big wins
Ahmed Elmohamady shined as his side Hull City thrashed Ipswich City 3-0, while Sam Morsy played the whole 90 minutes in Chesterfield’s first home victory of the season.
Ahmed Elmohamady played a big part in Hull’s Sky Bet League victory over Ipswich City, moving the Tigers into the play-off places. Despite not scoring or assisting, Elmohamady posed a constant threat due to his lethal crosses. The Egyptian had a dangerous chance after Abel Hernandez released him on goal, but his powerful shot was deflected out for a corner. The goals came courtesy of Alex Bruce, Chuba Akpom and David Meyler.
In the division below, Sam Morsy captained Chesterfield to a 3-0 victory over Southend United. The goals came through Lee Novak and Ebanks-Blake (x2), as the home side ran out comfortable winners. The Spireites currently sit in 9th place, on 20 points.