Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
José Peseiro announces Ahly squad for Tala’a El-Gaish clash
New Al Ahly manager, Portuguese journey-man José Peseiro has released his 20-man squad for Al Ahly’s first 2015 Egyptian Premier League match, versus Tala’a El-Gaish.
Malick Evouna and Rami Rabia miss out due to injury, as announced yesterday. Both players will be out for ten days. Mohamed Hamdi Zaki and Mohamed Hani were omitted for technical reasons.
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy and Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim
Defenders: Saad Samir, Mohamed Naguib, Ahmed Hegazy, Ahmed Fathi, Sabri Rahil, Hussein El-Sayed
Midfielders: Hossam Ashour, Hossam Ghaly, Abdullah El-Said, Saleh Gomma, Ahmed El-Sheikh, Walid Soliman, Mo’men Zakaria, Ramadan Sobhy
Attackers: John Antwi, Amr Gamal, Emad Meteb, Ahmed Abdel Zaher
It should be noted that Ultras Ahlawy have vowed to attend the match, despite the still ongoing crowd ban imposed by the Egyptian Football Association.