Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
José Peseiro announces Ahly squad for Tala’a El-Gaish clash
New Al Ahly manager, Portuguese journey-man José Peseiro has released his 20-man squad for Al Ahly’s first 2015 Egyptian Premier League match, versus Tala’a El-Gaish.
Malick Evouna and Rami Rabia miss out due to injury, as announced yesterday. Both players will be out for ten days. Mohamed Hamdi Zaki and Mohamed Hani were omitted for technical reasons.
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy and Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim
Defenders: Saad Samir, Mohamed Naguib, Ahmed Hegazy, Ahmed Fathi, Sabri Rahil, Hussein El-Sayed
Midfielders: Hossam Ashour, Hossam Ghaly, Abdullah El-Said, Saleh Gomma, Ahmed El-Sheikh, Walid Soliman, Mo’men Zakaria, Ramadan Sobhy
Attackers: John Antwi, Amr Gamal, Emad Meteb, Ahmed Abdel Zaher
It should be noted that Ultras Ahlawy have vowed to attend the match, despite the still ongoing crowd ban imposed by the Egyptian Football Association.