Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
VIDEO: ENPPI held to 2-2 draw at home by Haras El-Hodood
ENPPI were held to a 2-2 draw by a stubborn Haras El-Hodood side, as four different players ended up on the scoresheet after an entertaining 90 minutes of football.
New ENPPI manager Hany Ramzy had to do without one of his recent signings, Oumed Oukri, as the player’s ITC has not yet been sent by previous employers Saint George.
Haras opened the scoring 27 minutes into the first half after Mohamed Farouk ‘Benzema’ slid the ball to Ahmed Ramadan ‘Beckham’ who found himself one-on-one with Aly Lotfy. The Ahly loanee’s finish hit Lofty then rebounded off him into an empty net to give his side the lead.
Three minutes later, ENPPI equalised as Nassef’s cross found his teammate Kaoud. The latter then headed the ball into the back of the net, leaving Saad transfixed.
Honduras international Mario Martinez was injured during the first-half action, forcing ex-Egyptian Olympic team coach Ramzy to replace him with Lama Koné.
Salah Ashour picked up where he left last season, bundling Osama Ibrahim’s accurate set piece into the back of the net to give ENPPI the lead for the first time in the match.
Just three minutes later, Haras El-Hodood substitute Ahmed Sabry levelled the scores once again, as he scored the fourth goal of the match off of a rebound.
ENPPI will face Ittihad El-Shorta next Monday, next while Haras El-Hodood will play against Dakhleya, who defeated Arab Contractors 2-0 in the league opener.
Watch the goals below: