Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
Abdel Wahab: Hassan twins were an option after Garrido
Abdel Wahab – who spoke to Al-Hayat TV earlier – said, “[Hossam and Ibrahim Hassan] are part of the club, and they will return one day.”
“The twins taking over was an option on the table for the board, after Garrido’s departure,” he added.
Al Ahly had announced the sacking of Spaniard Juan Carlos Garrido in early May, after the club’s elimination from the 2015 CAF Champions League at the hands of Moghreb Tetouan.