Egypt have claimed a 31-26 victory over Argentina in the Handball World...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
Abdel Wahab: Hassan twins were an option after Garrido
Al Ahly board member Mohamed Abdel Wahab has opened the door to the possibility of Hossam and Ibrahim Hassan taking over at the club in the coming years.
Abdel Wahab – who spoke to Al-Hayat TV earlier – said, “[Hossam and Ibrahim Hassan] are part of the club, and they will return one day.”
“The twins taking over was an option on the table for the board, after Garrido’s departure,” he added.
Al Ahly had announced the sacking of Spaniard Juan Carlos Garrido in early May, after the club’s elimination from the 2015 CAF Champions League at the hands of Moghreb Tetouan.