Referee Ibrahim Nour El-Dein talked about his contentious penalty decision in Al...
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
Abdel Wahab: Hassan twins were an option after Garrido
Abdel Wahab – who spoke to Al-Hayat TV earlier – said, “[Hossam and Ibrahim Hassan] are part of the club, and they will return one day.”
“The twins taking over was an option on the table for the board, after Garrido’s departure,” he added.
Al Ahly had announced the sacking of Spaniard Juan Carlos Garrido in early May, after the club’s elimination from the 2015 CAF Champions League at the hands of Moghreb Tetouan.