Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Abdel Wahab: Hassan twins were an option after Garrido
Al Ahly board member Mohamed Abdel Wahab has opened the door to the possibility of Hossam and Ibrahim Hassan taking over at the club in the coming years.
Abdel Wahab – who spoke to Al-Hayat TV earlier – said, “[Hossam and Ibrahim Hassan] are part of the club, and they will return one day.”
“The twins taking over was an option on the table for the board, after Garrido’s departure,” he added.
Al Ahly had announced the sacking of Spaniard Juan Carlos Garrido in early May, after the club’s elimination from the 2015 CAF Champions League at the hands of Moghreb Tetouan.