Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Ahmed Tawfik to miss Aswan clash due to suspension
Ahmed Tawfik won’t be participating in his side’s clash with Aswan SC, scheduled on Sunday, after picking up a third yellow card in the Egyptian Premier League’s matchday one.
It was confirmed by Zamalek managing director Hamada Anwar that Ahmed Tawfik is set to miss his side’s game against Aswan FC on Sunday, after picking up three yellow cards.
Tawfik’s previous two yellow cards came in the 2014/15 Cup final and the 2015 Super Cup matches, and both games were included in the schedule for the new domestic season.
Zamalek won their first league match 2-0 against Wadi Degla on Wednesday, with Mahmoud Kahraba and Mohamed Salem grabbing both goals.