Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Mido announces Ismaily squad for Arab Contractors clash
Ahmed Samir returns as Ismaily SC’s manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ announces the 20-man squad set to face Arab Contractors in the Egyptian Premier League on Saturday.
Ismaily SC is set to face Hassan Shehata’s Arab Contractors in the second round of the Egyptian Premier League.
Mido has just made two changes to his squad list from the previous match against the newly-promoted side Entag El-Harby, which ended as a 2-0 win for the Dervishes. The list has witnessed the exclusion of the veteran goalkeeper Mohamed Sobhy, while Ahmed Samir returned to the squad.
Goalkeepers: Mohamed Awad, Mohamed Magdy.
Defenders: Saad Hosny, Taha Adel, Bahaa Magdy, Baher El-Mohamady, Karim El-Dawy.
Midfielders: Mohamed Abdel-Aziz, Emad Hamdy, Hosny Abd Rabu; Torric Jebrin, Mohamed Fathy, Mahmoud Hamad, Ahmed Samir, Shikabala, Ibrahim Hassan, Mahmoud Metwaly.
Forwards: Marwan Mohsen, Emmanuel Banahene, Kenneth Ikechukwu.
Arab Contractors currently lie in the 17th position with no points after losing their first game against Dakhleya, while Ismaily SC occupies the fourth spot after beating Entag El-Harby 2-0.