Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Referee announced for Chad – Egypt World Cup qualifier
FIFA have announced the appointment of Nigerian referee Anietie Udoh for Egypt’s World Cup qualifier against Chad, scheduled for next month.
Egypt will kick-off their 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying campaign against Chad next month, aiming to end a 25-year – 28 by the time the next edition kicks off – absence on the international scene.
FIFA announced on Wednesday that Nigerian referee Anietie Udoh will be the main official for Egypt’s clash against Chad, and will be assisted by fellow Nigerians Peter Edibi, Abel Baba and Henry Ogunyamodi.
The game will take place at the Stade Idriss Mahamat Ouya in N’Djamena on Saturday, November 14th.