Egypt international Aly Ghazal is on the verge of sealing a transfer...
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
Referee announced for Chad – Egypt World Cup qualifier
Egypt will kick-off their 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying campaign against Chad next month, aiming to end a 25-year – 28 by the time the next edition kicks off – absence on the international scene.
FIFA announced on Wednesday that Nigerian referee Anietie Udoh will be the main official for Egypt’s clash against Chad, and will be assisted by fellow Nigerians Peter Edibi, Abel Baba and Henry Ogunyamodi.
The game will take place at the Stade Idriss Mahamat Ouya in N’Djamena on Saturday, November 14th.