In episode two of the revamped KingFut podcast, host Ahmed Assem...
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
Referee announced for Chad – Egypt World Cup qualifier
FIFA have announced the appointment of Nigerian referee Anietie Udoh for Egypt’s World Cup qualifier against Chad, scheduled for next month.
Egypt will kick-off their 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying campaign against Chad next month, aiming to end a 25-year – 28 by the time the next edition kicks off – absence on the international scene.
FIFA announced on Wednesday that Nigerian referee Anietie Udoh will be the main official for Egypt’s clash against Chad, and will be assisted by fellow Nigerians Peter Edibi, Abel Baba and Henry Ogunyamodi.
The game will take place at the Stade Idriss Mahamat Ouya in N’Djamena on Saturday, November 14th.