AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Referee announced for Chad – Egypt World Cup qualifier
FIFA have announced the appointment of Nigerian referee Anietie Udoh for Egypt’s World Cup qualifier against Chad, scheduled for next month.
Egypt will kick-off their 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying campaign against Chad next month, aiming to end a 25-year – 28 by the time the next edition kicks off – absence on the international scene.
FIFA announced on Wednesday that Nigerian referee Anietie Udoh will be the main official for Egypt’s clash against Chad, and will be assisted by fellow Nigerians Peter Edibi, Abel Baba and Henry Ogunyamodi.
The game will take place at the Stade Idriss Mahamat Ouya in N’Djamena on Saturday, November 14th.