Al Ahly and Egypt’s U-20 national team forward Karim Nedved revealed that he...
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Referee announced for Chad – Egypt World Cup qualifier
FIFA have announced the appointment of Nigerian referee Anietie Udoh for Egypt’s World Cup qualifier against Chad, scheduled for next month.
Egypt will kick-off their 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying campaign against Chad next month, aiming to end a 25-year – 28 by the time the next edition kicks off – absence on the international scene.
FIFA announced on Wednesday that Nigerian referee Anietie Udoh will be the main official for Egypt’s clash against Chad, and will be assisted by fellow Nigerians Peter Edibi, Abel Baba and Henry Ogunyamodi.
The game will take place at the Stade Idriss Mahamat Ouya in N’Djamena on Saturday, November 14th.