ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Cristiano Zanetti: Salah will only suffer for 5 minutes
Ex-Fiorentina man Cristiano Zanetti doesn’t think Mohamed Salah will be affected much by any fan criticism when Roma side face visit Fiorentina this weekend.
This will be the first time Salah returns to the Stadio Artemio Franchi in Florence, after departing the club last summer.
In an interview with Italian publication Tutomercato Web, Zanetti went on to say that he thinks Salah will only suffer the first five minutes of the match.
Zanetti said: “After the first five minutes he will adapt to the conditions of the match and he will forget anything the fans do during the remainder of the game.”
Salah refused to renew his contract with Fiorentina last summer, after only spending half a season on loan during which he found significant success. This angered the Viola fans, especially after Salah opted to stay in Italy but with Roma instead.