Elneny was an usused substitute for Arsenal, while Ramadan Sobhi featured for...
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
2016 African Handball Cup of Nations draw: Egypt in group of death
With the competition just over three months away, the 12 competing national teams were made aware of the path they will need to travel in order to aim for the African Handball crown.
The 2016 African Men’s Handball Championship draw took place in Egypt on Friday in the presence of Khaled Abdel-Aziz, Egyptian Sports and Youth minister and Hassan Moustafa, president of the International Handball Federation.
The groups are as follows:
GROUP A: Egypt, Algeria, Cameroon, Nigeria, Morocco, Gabon.
GROUP B: Tunisia, Angola, Libya, Kenya, DR Congo, Congo.
The competition will be held in Egypt during the period between 21 and 30 January, 2016.