Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
2016 African Handball Cup of Nations draw: Egypt in group of death
With the competition just over three months away, the 12 competing national teams were made aware of the path they will need to travel in order to aim for the African Handball crown.
The 2016 African Men’s Handball Championship draw took place in Egypt on Friday in the presence of Khaled Abdel-Aziz, Egyptian Sports and Youth minister and Hassan Moustafa, president of the International Handball Federation.
The groups are as follows:
GROUP A: Egypt, Algeria, Cameroon, Nigeria, Morocco, Gabon.
GROUP B: Tunisia, Angola, Libya, Kenya, DR Congo, Congo.
The competition will be held in Egypt during the period between 21 and 30 January, 2016.