Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
2016 African Handball Cup of Nations draw: Egypt in group of death
With the competition just over three months away, the 12 competing national teams were made aware of the path they will need to travel in order to aim for the African Handball crown.
The 2016 African Men’s Handball Championship draw took place in Egypt on Friday in the presence of Khaled Abdel-Aziz, Egyptian Sports and Youth minister and Hassan Moustafa, president of the International Handball Federation.
The groups are as follows:
GROUP A: Egypt, Algeria, Cameroon, Nigeria, Morocco, Gabon.
GROUP B: Tunisia, Angola, Libya, Kenya, DR Congo, Congo.
The competition will be held in Egypt during the period between 21 and 30 January, 2016.