Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
2016 African Handball Cup of Nations draw: Egypt in group of death
With the competition just over three months away, the 12 competing national teams were made aware of the path they will need to travel in order to aim for the African Handball crown.
The 2016 African Men’s Handball Championship draw took place in Egypt on Friday in the presence of Khaled Abdel-Aziz, Egyptian Sports and Youth minister and Hassan Moustafa, president of the International Handball Federation.
The groups are as follows:
GROUP A: Egypt, Algeria, Cameroon, Nigeria, Morocco, Gabon.
GROUP B: Tunisia, Angola, Libya, Kenya, DR Congo, Congo.
The competition will be held in Egypt during the period between 21 and 30 January, 2016.