Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
2016 African Handball Cup of Nations draw: Egypt in group of death
With the competition just over three months away, the 12 competing national teams were made aware of the path they will need to travel in order to aim for the African Handball crown.
The 2016 African Men’s Handball Championship draw took place in Egypt on Friday in the presence of Khaled Abdel-Aziz, Egyptian Sports and Youth minister and Hassan Moustafa, president of the International Handball Federation.
The groups are as follows:
GROUP A: Egypt, Algeria, Cameroon, Nigeria, Morocco, Gabon.
GROUP B: Tunisia, Angola, Libya, Kenya, DR Congo, Congo.
The competition will be held in Egypt during the period between 21 and 30 January, 2016.