Al Ahly received $3.8 million of the transfer fees of former Red...
- Marwan ElShorbagy defeats brother to reach Windy City Open semi-finals
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
Elmohamady assists in Hull City win over Birmingham
Ahmed Elmohamady made an assist in his side’s 2-0 win over Birmingham City that saw them move to second in the Championship standings.
Hull City scored two first half goals within two minutes of each other to win their encounter against Birmingham City. The two who are among the form sides in English football’s second tier division started strongly but the goals came through after half an hour of play.
Elmohamady assisted Meyler’s opener on 36 minutes; a lay-off from a poor clearance by Birmingham to his team mate. The second came a few moments later courtesy of Hernandez.
The win moved Hull City to second place as they show their intents of getting promoted back to the top flight.