Egypt international Omar Gaber played 70 minutes as Basel claimed a 2-2...
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
Elmohamady assists in Hull City win over Birmingham
Ahmed Elmohamady made an assist in his side’s 2-0 win over Birmingham City that saw them move to second in the Championship standings.
Hull City scored two first half goals within two minutes of each other to win their encounter against Birmingham City. The two who are among the form sides in English football’s second tier division started strongly but the goals came through after half an hour of play.
Elmohamady assisted Meyler’s opener on 36 minutes; a lay-off from a poor clearance by Birmingham to his team mate. The second came a few moments later courtesy of Hernandez.
The win moved Hull City to second place as they show their intents of getting promoted back to the top flight.