A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Elmohamady assists in Hull City win over Birmingham
Ahmed Elmohamady made an assist in his side’s 2-0 win over Birmingham City that saw them move to second in the Championship standings.
Hull City scored two first half goals within two minutes of each other to win their encounter against Birmingham City. The two who are among the form sides in English football’s second tier division started strongly but the goals came through after half an hour of play.
Elmohamady assisted Meyler’s opener on 36 minutes; a lay-off from a poor clearance by Birmingham to his team mate. The second came a few moments later courtesy of Hernandez.
The win moved Hull City to second place as they show their intents of getting promoted back to the top flight.