In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Elmohamady assists in Hull City win over Birmingham
Ahmed Elmohamady made an assist in his side’s 2-0 win over Birmingham City that saw them move to second in the Championship standings.
Hull City scored two first half goals within two minutes of each other to win their encounter against Birmingham City. The two who are among the form sides in English football’s second tier division started strongly but the goals came through after half an hour of play.
Elmohamady assisted Meyler’s opener on 36 minutes; a lay-off from a poor clearance by Birmingham to his team mate. The second came a few moments later courtesy of Hernandez.
The win moved Hull City to second place as they show their intents of getting promoted back to the top flight.