KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Ghaly: What Sobhy did was inappropriate
A video emerged right after the game showing Ghaly furiously berating Ramadan.
The ex-Tottenham star explained what happened in detail, revealing previously unknown information.
“I roughed him up because the game was not over yet, he also did the same move before and he apologized after, so it was inappropriate for him to repeat it,” Ghaly said.
“Ramadan is a disciplined, talented player that listens to others’ advice. Sobhy will be an Egyptian star in the future,” he added.
The 33-year-old experienced midfielder then praised his young teammate.
“I advise him to win the love of all football fans in Egypt, not just Al Ahly’s. By the way, Ramadan is the closest player to me in the squad, we stayed in one room before he moved to staying with Meteb.”
“I wasn’t the only one who berated Ramadan; Sherif Ekramy and Abdallah El-Said also did so,” he concluded.