Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour defended coach Momen Soliman following the White Castle’s...
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
Ghaly: What Sobhy did was inappropriate
A video emerged right after the game showing Ghaly furiously berating Ramadan.
The ex-Tottenham star explained what happened in detail, revealing previously unknown information.
“I roughed him up because the game was not over yet, he also did the same move before and he apologized after, so it was inappropriate for him to repeat it,” Ghaly said.
“Ramadan is a disciplined, talented player that listens to others’ advice. Sobhy will be an Egyptian star in the future,” he added.
The 33-year-old experienced midfielder then praised his young teammate.
“I advise him to win the love of all football fans in Egypt, not just Al Ahly’s. By the way, Ramadan is the closest player to me in the squad, we stayed in one room before he moved to staying with Meteb.”
“I wasn’t the only one who berated Ramadan; Sherif Ekramy and Abdallah El-Said also did so,” he concluded.