Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Ghaly: What Sobhy did was inappropriate
A video emerged right after the game showing Ghaly furiously berating Ramadan.
The ex-Tottenham star explained what happened in detail, revealing previously unknown information.
“I roughed him up because the game was not over yet, he also did the same move before and he apologized after, so it was inappropriate for him to repeat it,” Ghaly said.
“Ramadan is a disciplined, talented player that listens to others’ advice. Sobhy will be an Egyptian star in the future,” he added.
The 33-year-old experienced midfielder then praised his young teammate.
“I advise him to win the love of all football fans in Egypt, not just Al Ahly’s. By the way, Ramadan is the closest player to me in the squad, we stayed in one room before he moved to staying with Meteb.”
“I wasn’t the only one who berated Ramadan; Sherif Ekramy and Abdallah El-Said also did so,” he concluded.