KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Shawky Gharib says Entag El-Harby “not in danger” after loss to Ittihad
Shawky Gharib says Entag El-Harby “is not in danger” in a post-match presser, after his side’s loss to Ittihad of Alexandria.
After his side suffered a second successive league defeat, Gharib made it known that he is not panicking, and backed Entag to get better as the season continues.
The former Egyptian coach felt his side were better and faulted missed opportunities for the loss: “The number of opportunities were few for both teams in the first half, but we were better in the second half. This is football, when you waste opportunities, you lose in the end.”
Gharib is confident the team will get better as the season goes on and the players will improve their “chemistry” with one another:
“Entag’s problem is a lack of chemistry between players as they did not join at the same time. And we still need more time. In any case the league is still long and we are not in danger. There is no reason for concern at the moment.”
Entag are bottom of the Egyptian Premier League table, after losing their opening two fixtures.