Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Shawky Gharib says Entag El-Harby “not in danger” after loss to Ittihad
Shawky Gharib says Entag El-Harby “is not in danger” in a post-match presser, after his side’s loss to Ittihad of Alexandria.
After his side suffered a second successive league defeat, Gharib made it known that he is not panicking, and backed Entag to get better as the season continues.
The former Egyptian coach felt his side were better and faulted missed opportunities for the loss: “The number of opportunities were few for both teams in the first half, but we were better in the second half. This is football, when you waste opportunities, you lose in the end.”
Gharib is confident the team will get better as the season goes on and the players will improve their “chemistry” with one another:
“Entag’s problem is a lack of chemistry between players as they did not join at the same time. And we still need more time. In any case the league is still long and we are not in danger. There is no reason for concern at the moment.”
Entag are bottom of the Egyptian Premier League table, after losing their opening two fixtures.