Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Al Ahly’s next matches two matches rescheduled
Al Ahly will now take on Petrojet one day earlier than planned and El-Maqasa on November 5th.
Al Ahly’s next two matches have been rescheduled after the Egyptian national team needed to postpone their World Cup qualifiers against Chad.
In a statement, Al Ahly director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz said the Egyptian Federation told him his club would need to move around their week three and four matches.
The Red Castle’s next match against Petrojet will be bumped back a day to Saturday, October 31st instead of Sunday. Their week-four match against El-Maqasa will be held on November 5th.
The Egyptian national team was slated to face Chad on November 14th and November 17th. They have yet to announce rescheduled dates.
Sayed Abdel-Hafiz said that he accepted the new dates to avoid any problems with Egyptian Federation.
Al Ahly began the new season with a win against Tala’a El-Geish who welcomed their new manager José Peseiro.