Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Al Ahly’s next matches two matches rescheduled
Al Ahly will now take on Petrojet one day earlier than planned and El-Maqasa on November 5th.
Al Ahly’s next two matches have been rescheduled after the Egyptian national team needed to postpone their World Cup qualifiers against Chad.
In a statement, Al Ahly director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz said the Egyptian Federation told him his club would need to move around their week three and four matches.
The Red Castle’s next match against Petrojet will be bumped back a day to Saturday, October 31st instead of Sunday. Their week-four match against El-Maqasa will be held on November 5th.
The Egyptian national team was slated to face Chad on November 14th and November 17th. They have yet to announce rescheduled dates.
Sayed Abdel-Hafiz said that he accepted the new dates to avoid any problems with Egyptian Federation.
Al Ahly began the new season with a win against Tala’a El-Geish who welcomed their new manager José Peseiro.