Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Al Ahly’s next matches two matches rescheduled
Al Ahly will now take on Petrojet one day earlier than planned and El-Maqasa on November 5th.
Al Ahly’s next two matches have been rescheduled after the Egyptian national team needed to postpone their World Cup qualifiers against Chad.
In a statement, Al Ahly director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz said the Egyptian Federation told him his club would need to move around their week three and four matches.
The Red Castle’s next match against Petrojet will be bumped back a day to Saturday, October 31st instead of Sunday. Their week-four match against El-Maqasa will be held on November 5th.
The Egyptian national team was slated to face Chad on November 14th and November 17th. They have yet to announce rescheduled dates.
Sayed Abdel-Hafiz said that he accepted the new dates to avoid any problems with Egyptian Federation.
Al Ahly began the new season with a win against Tala’a El-Geish who welcomed their new manager José Peseiro.