Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Al Ahly’s next matches two matches rescheduled
Al Ahly will now take on Petrojet one day earlier than planned and El-Maqasa on November 5th.
Al Ahly’s next two matches have been rescheduled after the Egyptian national team needed to postpone their World Cup qualifiers against Chad.
In a statement, Al Ahly director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz said the Egyptian Federation told him his club would need to move around their week three and four matches.
The Red Castle’s next match against Petrojet will be bumped back a day to Saturday, October 31st instead of Sunday. Their week-four match against El-Maqasa will be held on November 5th.
The Egyptian national team was slated to face Chad on November 14th and November 17th. They have yet to announce rescheduled dates.
Sayed Abdel-Hafiz said that he accepted the new dates to avoid any problems with Egyptian Federation.
Al Ahly began the new season with a win against Tala’a El-Geish who welcomed their new manager José Peseiro.