ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Al Ahly’s next matches two matches rescheduled
Al Ahly will now take on Petrojet one day earlier than planned and El-Maqasa on November 5th.
Al Ahly’s next two matches have been rescheduled after the Egyptian national team needed to postpone their World Cup qualifiers against Chad.
In a statement, Al Ahly director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz said the Egyptian Federation told him his club would need to move around their week three and four matches.
The Red Castle’s next match against Petrojet will be bumped back a day to Saturday, October 31st instead of Sunday. Their week-four match against El-Maqasa will be held on November 5th.
The Egyptian national team was slated to face Chad on November 14th and November 17th. They have yet to announce rescheduled dates.
Sayed Abdel-Hafiz said that he accepted the new dates to avoid any problems with Egyptian Federation.
Al Ahly began the new season with a win against Tala’a El-Geish who welcomed their new manager José Peseiro.