Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
Ismaily frustrated by Arab Contractors in stalemate
Arab Contractors held Ismaily to a dull 0-0 draw at home in the second round of the Egyptian Premier League.
In the battle between Hassan Shehata and former disciple Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, neither manager was able to come out on top.
Chances were few and far between, with the biggest chance of the first interval coming in injury time, when Ahmed Moody’s effort went inches wide, after Amr Gamal’s cross found his teammate inside the area.
Emmanuel Banahene came on for Hosni Abd-Rabo in the 60th minute, as Mido sought to switch up things in an attempt to gain an advantage, as Hamada El-Ghannam replaced Taher Mohamed for the hosts.
In the end though, both managers had to settle for a point, in a match that will quickly be forgotten by both sets of supporters.
The Dervishes host league leaders Dakhleya next week, as they look to reignite their form.