Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Ismaily frustrated by Arab Contractors in stalemate
Arab Contractors held Ismaily to a dull 0-0 draw at home in the second round of the Egyptian Premier League.
In the battle between Hassan Shehata and former disciple Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, neither manager was able to come out on top.
Chances were few and far between, with the biggest chance of the first interval coming in injury time, when Ahmed Moody’s effort went inches wide, after Amr Gamal’s cross found his teammate inside the area.
Emmanuel Banahene came on for Hosni Abd-Rabo in the 60th minute, as Mido sought to switch up things in an attempt to gain an advantage, as Hamada El-Ghannam replaced Taher Mohamed for the hosts.
In the end though, both managers had to settle for a point, in a match that will quickly be forgotten by both sets of supporters.
The Dervishes host league leaders Dakhleya next week, as they look to reignite their form.