Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Ismaily frustrated by Arab Contractors in stalemate
Arab Contractors held Ismaily to a dull 0-0 draw at home in the second round of the Egyptian Premier League.
In the battle between Hassan Shehata and former disciple Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, neither manager was able to come out on top.
Chances were few and far between, with the biggest chance of the first interval coming in injury time, when Ahmed Moody’s effort went inches wide, after Amr Gamal’s cross found his teammate inside the area.
Emmanuel Banahene came on for Hosni Abd-Rabo in the 60th minute, as Mido sought to switch up things in an attempt to gain an advantage, as Hamada El-Ghannam replaced Taher Mohamed for the hosts.
In the end though, both managers had to settle for a point, in a match that will quickly be forgotten by both sets of supporters.
The Dervishes host league leaders Dakhleya next week, as they look to reignite their form.