Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
Mido: Fitness will give us the edge this season
Isamily manager, Mido, believes that superior fitness will be the key to his team’s success this season.
Speaking after their second round goalless draw against Arab Contractors, Mido believes that his team’s main advantage is their strong, physical performances.
“The physical side will give us the edge over our opponents this season. This is what was evident in the first two rounds” he said, in statements made to the press.
“After players like Shikabala, Ahmed Samir and Hosni Abd-Rabo reach the desired fitness levels, the team’s performance will greatly improve” Mido concluded.