Elneny was an usused substitute for Arsenal, while Ramadan Sobhi featured for...
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
Mido: Fitness will give us the edge this season
Isamily manager, Mido, believes that superior fitness will be the key to his team’s success this season.
Speaking after their second round goalless draw against Arab Contractors, Mido believes that his team’s main advantage is their strong, physical performances.
“The physical side will give us the edge over our opponents this season. This is what was evident in the first two rounds” he said, in statements made to the press.
“After players like Shikabala, Ahmed Samir and Hosni Abd-Rabo reach the desired fitness levels, the team’s performance will greatly improve” Mido concluded.