Egypt international Sam Morsy has signed a new two-and-a-half-year contract at the DW...
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
Mido: Fitness will give us the edge this season
Isamily manager, Mido, believes that superior fitness will be the key to his team’s success this season.
Speaking after their second round goalless draw against Arab Contractors, Mido believes that his team’s main advantage is their strong, physical performances.
“The physical side will give us the edge over our opponents this season. This is what was evident in the first two rounds” he said, in statements made to the press.
“After players like Shikabala, Ahmed Samir and Hosni Abd-Rabo reach the desired fitness levels, the team’s performance will greatly improve” Mido concluded.