Egypt international and Arsenal midfielder Mohamed Elneny has started the process of recovering...
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
Mido: Fitness will give us the edge this season
Isamily manager, Mido, believes that superior fitness will be the key to his team’s success this season.
Speaking after their second round goalless draw against Arab Contractors, Mido believes that his team’s main advantage is their strong, physical performances.
“The physical side will give us the edge over our opponents this season. This is what was evident in the first two rounds” he said, in statements made to the press.
“After players like Shikabala, Ahmed Samir and Hosni Abd-Rabo reach the desired fitness levels, the team’s performance will greatly improve” Mido concluded.