Al Ahly football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz assured that the internal situation for...
- Al Ahly: Meteb is an important player for us
- Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
Mido: Fitness will give us the edge this season
Isamily manager, Mido, believes that superior fitness will be the key to his team’s success this season.
Speaking after their second round goalless draw against Arab Contractors, Mido believes that his team’s main advantage is their strong, physical performances.
“The physical side will give us the edge over our opponents this season. This is what was evident in the first two rounds” he said, in statements made to the press.
“After players like Shikabala, Ahmed Samir and Hosni Abd-Rabo reach the desired fitness levels, the team’s performance will greatly improve” Mido concluded.