Zamalek midfielder Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek has joined Arab Contractors on loan until the end of...
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
Mohamed Salah handed one-match suspension
Mohamed Salah has received a one-match suspension after picking up a red card in Roma’s 2-1 win over his former club Fiorentina in Stadio Artemio Franchi.
Salah, who scored the first goal in Roma’s win, was sent off the field in the 87th minute after receiving a red card. He received two yellows in the span of few seconds as he was booked for a foul against Facundo Roncaglia, before receiving the second yellow for showing dissent.
The Lega Serie A confirmed that the Egyptian winger will be suspended for one match, which means he’ll miss Roma’s next game against Udinese on Wednesday.
Manager Rudi Garcia said to Premium Sport that he was surprised by the referee’s decision, “The only negative point [for Salah] was the red card, which I think was very harsh. True, he didn’t have to make that gesture, but he does not even speak Italian. He didn’t say anything.”