KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Mohamed Salah handed one-match suspension
Mohamed Salah has received a one-match suspension after picking up a red card in Roma’s 2-1 win over his former club Fiorentina in Stadio Artemio Franchi.
Salah, who scored the first goal in Roma’s win, was sent off the field in the 87th minute after receiving a red card. He received two yellows in the span of few seconds as he was booked for a foul against Facundo Roncaglia, before receiving the second yellow for showing dissent.
The Lega Serie A confirmed that the Egyptian winger will be suspended for one match, which means he’ll miss Roma’s next game against Udinese on Wednesday.
Manager Rudi Garcia said to Premium Sport that he was surprised by the referee’s decision, “The only negative point [for Salah] was the red card, which I think was very harsh. True, he didn’t have to make that gesture, but he does not even speak Italian. He didn’t say anything.”