Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Mohamed Salah handed one-match suspension
Mohamed Salah has received a one-match suspension after picking up a red card in Roma’s 2-1 win over his former club Fiorentina in Stadio Artemio Franchi.
Salah, who scored the first goal in Roma’s win, was sent off the field in the 87th minute after receiving a red card. He received two yellows in the span of few seconds as he was booked for a foul against Facundo Roncaglia, before receiving the second yellow for showing dissent.
The Lega Serie A confirmed that the Egyptian winger will be suspended for one match, which means he’ll miss Roma’s next game against Udinese on Wednesday.
Manager Rudi Garcia said to Premium Sport that he was surprised by the referee’s decision, “The only negative point [for Salah] was the red card, which I think was very harsh. True, he didn’t have to make that gesture, but he does not even speak Italian. He didn’t say anything.”