Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Nabih: Ghaly will have an important mission with Egypt
Egypt assistant coach Osama Nabih has hinted that Hossam Ghaly might have a role to play with the Pharaohs in the upcoming period.
In televised statements, Nabih remarked, “Egypt national team coach Hector Cuper praised the performance of Ghaly and he believes that he will have an important mission with the Pharaohs.”
He went on to add, “I advise Ghaly not to retire from international football as he still has time to play and give more to the national team.”
Egypt are set to kick off their 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying campaign against Chad next month, with the winner of the tie progressing into the final round of qualification, the group stage.