Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Saleh Gomaa: Fans will not accept losing the league again
Al Ahly’s Saleh Gomaa has said that the Red Devils are not willing to lose the Egyptian Premier League title like last season.
Newly-appointed coach Jose Peseiro led the team to a second win in the league after beating Ghazl El-Mahalla 2-0.
“Our performance is much better now than our first game against Tala’a El-Gaish,” Gomaa pointed out to TEN TV channel.
“Fans won’t accept losing the league title again.”
He also added that the team is focusing on winning the next two matches to reach 12 points before players are called to join the national team.
“I have no problem sitting on the bench. Emad Meteb doesn’t have a problem sitting on the bench even though he’s Egypt’s number one striker,” he concluded.
Al Ahly are set to face Ahmed Hassan’s Petrojet on Sunday, in round three of the Egyptian Premier League.