A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
El-Gaish grab point in thrilling draw at Wadi Degla
Wadi Degla and Tala’a El-Gaish played out a thrilling 3-3 draw in their Monday night Egyptian Premier League fixture.
Matchday two’s final game featured fantastic performances by both sides, that led to a goal-packed draw.
Nigerian striker Stanley scored the first goal in the 12th minute, before teammate Dodo El-Gabas added the second from the penalty spot in the 47th minute to give Wadi Degla a two-goal cushion.
Former Zamalek player Ahmed Eid, halved the deficit and scored in the 68th minute, but Stanley popped up again to score his second goal of the night and the hosts’ third overall 71st minute to make it 3-1.
Nevertheless, El-Gaish refused to give up; they added their second goal in the 84th minute via an Ahmed Eid penalty, and with seconds remaining, forced a last minute own goal by Ahmed El-Esh to claim a valuable – and previously unlikely – point.