Zamalek defender Ramzy Khaled has completed a loan move to Arab Contractors...
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
El-Gaish grab point in thrilling draw at Wadi Degla
Wadi Degla and Tala’a El-Gaish played out a thrilling 3-3 draw in their Monday night Egyptian Premier League fixture.
Matchday two’s final game featured fantastic performances by both sides, that led to a goal-packed draw.
Nigerian striker Stanley scored the first goal in the 12th minute, before teammate Dodo El-Gabas added the second from the penalty spot in the 47th minute to give Wadi Degla a two-goal cushion.
Former Zamalek player Ahmed Eid, halved the deficit and scored in the 68th minute, but Stanley popped up again to score his second goal of the night and the hosts’ third overall 71st minute to make it 3-1.
Nevertheless, El-Gaish refused to give up; they added their second goal in the 84th minute via an Ahmed Eid penalty, and with seconds remaining, forced a last minute own goal by Ahmed El-Esh to claim a valuable – and previously unlikely – point.