Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Cúper selects five players from abroad for World Cup qualifier
Cúper called up Mohamed El-Nenny (FC Basel), Mohamed Salah (AS Roma), Ahmed ‘Koka’ Hassan (SC Braga), Mohamed Abdel-Shafy (Ahli Jeddah) and Amr Warda (Panetolikos FC) for the upcoming World Cup qualifier against Chad.
Chad advanced to the second round of 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying in Africa on away goals after drawing Sierra Leone 2-2 on aggregate.
Chad are also Egypt’s opponents in Group G of 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying, and the Pharaohs hammered Les Sao 5-1 last month, inspired by a Bassem Morsi hat-trick.
The Chad FA have announced on Monday the appointment of Rigobert Song as the new national team coach just two weeks before the clash with Egypt.
It is worth noting that FIFA have appointed Nigerian referee Anietie Udoh to officiate the game.
The game will take place at the Stade Idriss Mahamat Ouya in N’Djamena.