Egypt court added former Al Ahly and national team legend Mohamed Abou-Treika to...
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
Cúper selects five players from abroad for World Cup qualifier
Cúper called up Mohamed El-Nenny (FC Basel), Mohamed Salah (AS Roma), Ahmed ‘Koka’ Hassan (SC Braga), Mohamed Abdel-Shafy (Ahli Jeddah) and Amr Warda (Panetolikos FC) for the upcoming World Cup qualifier against Chad.
Chad advanced to the second round of 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying in Africa on away goals after drawing Sierra Leone 2-2 on aggregate.
The Chad FA have announced on Monday the appointment of Rigobert Song as the new national team coach just two weeks before the clash with Egypt.
It is worth noting that FIFA have appointed Nigerian referee Anietie Udoh to officiate the game.
The game will take place at the Stade Idriss Mahamat Ouya in N’Djamena.