Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Cúper selects five players from abroad for World Cup qualifier
Cúper called up Mohamed El-Nenny (FC Basel), Mohamed Salah (AS Roma), Ahmed ‘Koka’ Hassan (SC Braga), Mohamed Abdel-Shafy (Ahli Jeddah) and Amr Warda (Panetolikos FC) for the upcoming World Cup qualifier against Chad.
Chad advanced to the second round of 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying in Africa on away goals after drawing Sierra Leone 2-2 on aggregate.
Chad are also Egypt’s opponents in Group G of 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying, and the Pharaohs hammered Les Sao 5-1 last month, inspired by a Bassem Morsi hat-trick.
The Chad FA have announced on Monday the appointment of Rigobert Song as the new national team coach just two weeks before the clash with Egypt.
It is worth noting that FIFA have appointed Nigerian referee Anietie Udoh to officiate the game.
The game will take place at the Stade Idriss Mahamat Ouya in N’Djamena.