Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns’...
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns’ midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
IAAF bans Moroccan marathon runner for two years
The IAAF has revealed that the two-time Olympic runner Abderrahime Bouramdane of Morocco has been hit with a two-year ban for doping.
The 37-year-old’s ban will run until Oct. 1, 2017, after it was discovered that his biological passport contained some irregularities.
The ban also means that any results Bouramdane has achieved since 14 April 2011 have been stripped from his record. It is worth noting that the Moroccan finished in fourth place at the 2011 world championships in Daegu, South Korea.