Egypt international Omar Gaber played 70 minutes as Basel claimed a 2-2...
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
IAAF bans Moroccan marathon runner for two years
The IAAF has revealed that the two-time Olympic runner Abderrahime Bouramdane of Morocco has been hit with a two-year ban for doping.
The 37-year-old’s ban will run until Oct. 1, 2017, after it was discovered that his biological passport contained some irregularities.
The ban also means that any results Bouramdane has achieved since 14 April 2011 have been stripped from his record. It is worth noting that the Moroccan finished in fourth place at the 2011 world championships in Daegu, South Korea.