Hossam El-Badry has announced his 21-man squad facing Misr El-Maqassa in the 13th...
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
IAAF bans Moroccan marathon runner for two years
The IAAF has revealed that the two-time Olympic runner Abderrahime Bouramdane of Morocco has been hit with a two-year ban for doping.
The 37-year-old’s ban will run until Oct. 1, 2017, after it was discovered that his biological passport contained some irregularities.
The ban also means that any results Bouramdane has achieved since 14 April 2011 have been stripped from his record. It is worth noting that the Moroccan finished in fourth place at the 2011 world championships in Daegu, South Korea.