Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Hossam Hassan handed one-match ban
Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan has received a one-match suspension after he was sent off in his team’s 1-1 draw with Misr El-Maqassa.
The Egyptian legend was sent off along with Maqassa’s assistant coach Hamad Ibrahim by the referee, after the two coaches spat on the sidelines in the second round of the Egyptian Premier League.
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has issued a one-match ban on both coaches.
Following the game, the coastal club coach commented on his early exit saying, “I respect the referee’s decision, but Maqassa’s coach was really inappropriate towards me,” Hassan said.
“I am a role model, and I will not respond to what he said to me,” he added.
Smouha’s manager Mohamed Youssef was also suspended for one match after he was sent off in his team’s 3-0 loss against Petrojet.