Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Hossam Hassan handed one-match ban
Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan has received a one-match suspension after he was sent off in his team’s 1-1 draw with Misr El-Maqassa.
The Egyptian legend was sent off along with Maqassa’s assistant coach Hamad Ibrahim by the referee, after the two coaches spat on the sidelines in the second round of the Egyptian Premier League.
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has issued a one-match ban on both coaches.
Following the game, the coastal club coach commented on his early exit saying, “I respect the referee’s decision, but Maqassa’s coach was really inappropriate towards me,” Hassan said.
“I am a role model, and I will not respond to what he said to me,” he added.
Smouha’s manager Mohamed Youssef was also suspended for one match after he was sent off in his team’s 3-0 loss against Petrojet.