Egypt’s Minister of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on...
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
Hossam Hassan handed one-match ban
Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan has received a one-match suspension after he was sent off in his team’s 1-1 draw with Misr El-Maqassa.
The Egyptian legend was sent off along with Maqassa’s assistant coach Hamad Ibrahim by the referee, after the two coaches spat on the sidelines in the second round of the Egyptian Premier League.
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has issued a one-match ban on both coaches.
Following the game, the coastal club coach commented on his early exit saying, “I respect the referee’s decision, but Maqassa’s coach was really inappropriate towards me,” Hassan said.
“I am a role model, and I will not respond to what he said to me,” he added.
Smouha’s manager Mohamed Youssef was also suspended for one match after he was sent off in his team’s 3-0 loss against Petrojet.