Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Hossam Hassan handed one-match ban
Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan has received a one-match suspension after he was sent off in his team’s 1-1 draw with Misr El-Maqassa.
The Egyptian legend was sent off along with Maqassa’s assistant coach Hamad Ibrahim by the referee, after the two coaches spat on the sidelines in the second round of the Egyptian Premier League.
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has issued a one-match ban on both coaches.
Following the game, the coastal club coach commented on his early exit saying, “I respect the referee’s decision, but Maqassa’s coach was really inappropriate towards me,” Hassan said.
“I am a role model, and I will not respond to what he said to me,” he added.
Smouha’s manager Mohamed Youssef was also suspended for one match after he was sent off in his team’s 3-0 loss against Petrojet.