Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
King Fut Weekly Awards – GOTW: Koka chips in
The King Fut Weekly Awards, where the best goals and performances of African footballers featuring worldwide are recognized.
GOAL OF THE WEEK: AHMED HASSAN KOKA
Words can not describe the feeling when Ahmed Hassan Koka scored his beautifully chipped goal against Marseille. The Egyptian international’s father had just passed away one day prior to the game, and despite that, manager Paulo Fonseca started Koka. The latter showed exceptional professionalism and mental strength to score in his side’s 3-2 victory over French outfits Marseille. His celebration sent chills down every spectator’s body. Goosebumps.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: PIERRE-EMERICK AUBAMEYANG
Two hat-tricks in four days. Do I need to even give further justification? Gabonese striker Pierre Aubameyang scored three goals to help Borussia Dortmund to a 5-1 victory against Augsburg. Three days earlier, the French-born player registered another hat-trick in the Europa League defeating Qabala 3-1 at the Bakcell Arena. The 26-year-old striker has now scored 20 goals in 17 matches in all competitions for Borussia Dortmund just this season.