Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Prince Ali meets with CAF officials in Egypt
Prince Ali bin Hussein of Jordan has met with a few CAF officials, including CAF president and interim FIFA president Issa Hayatou, during a two-day visit in Egypt; in an attempt to garner support ahead of the FIFA presidential elections next year .
“I have no worries over competing with fellow Arab candidates. I’m confident that the Egyptian Football Association and other Arab federations who supported me before in the elections will support me again,” said Prince Ali to Egyptian news agency MENA.
Egypt reportedly supported Prince Ali against Sepp Blatter in the previous elections, but the long-serving president won the elections yet again, before announcing his intention of stepping down in February 2016. The latest developments, which saw Hayatou appointed as interim FIFA president, only accelerated Blatter’s departure.
The competition will be between Prince Ali and his fellow Arab in the FIFA elections, Asian soccer confederation president Sheikh Salman bin Ibrahim Al Khalifa, as well as a handful of businessmen and football-affiliated individuals.