ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Rabie Yassin: I’m being oppressed by the Egyptians
The former manager of the Egypt national U-20 team and winner of the 2013 African U-20 Championship believes he deserves more attention and job opportunities in the footballing world.
Yassin said, “I captained Al Ahly and the national team in more that 300 games and I created footballing history, but unfortunately, this history is being erased and stepped on.”
He continued, “Is it my fault that I am not good at establishing connections?…A manager who led the U-20 national team to victory in Africa can’t find a job, but a player who just retired is in charge of a team.”
“Is this what I deserve? Only the Commander of the Faithful can restore my status and prerogative,” Yassin remarked.
Yasmin added that he will be meeting with Abdel-Aziz Abdel-Shafy to reject the position as Director of the Youth Academy, because he is just a coach.