Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Cameroon legend Rigobert Song appointed as Chad head coach
The Chad FA have announced on Monday the appointment of Rigobert Song as the new national team coach just two weeks before their World Cup qualifier against Egypt.
The Cameroonian defensive legend succeeds sacked French coach Emmanuel Tregoat.
Although Chad managed to go through the first round of the qualifiers on away goals after a 2-2 aggregate draw with Sierra Leone, the Chad FA decided to sack Tregoat and bring in Song.
Song’s first official game will be against Egypt at home before playing the second-leg in Cairo on the 17th of November to decide who progresses to the next stage in the race for a place in the 2018 World Cup.
The former Liverpool player, 39, retired from professional football in 2010. He won two Africa Cup of Nations titles with the Cameroon national team.