Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
TENNIS: Egypt win in second round of Davis Cup
Following its impressive performance in the first round, the Egypt tennis team has continued its form to top Pool B in Group III of the Davis Cup, which will potentially promote Egypt to the Europe/Africa Zone Group II in 2016.
Karim Hossam and Sherif Sabry won their singles match (6-1,6-0) and (6-1,6-1) respectively, while both Sherif Sabry and Karim Hossam teamed up to win their doubles match (6-2, 6-0).
Up next, Egypt faces Benin on Wednesday. Both nations have six points, meaning the winner of the match will face the runner-up of Pool A, which includes Tunisia, Namibia, Ghana and Algeria.