Zamalek left-back Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh has officially signed a five-year contract extension with...
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
Zamalek lose, face Al Ahly in African Handball Champions League
Zamalek’s handball team fell to defeat against Tunisian side Club Africain in the group stage of the African Club Championship held in Morocco.
The first half ended with the White’s trailing 14-13. Zamalek’s opponent managed to widen the score in the second half to win the game 28-24.
The defeat means Zamalek end the group stage in second place of Group B with four points and are set to face Al Ahly, who finished in first place of Group A, in the quarter-finals. The match is set to take place on Tuesday, October 27.
The group stage is comprised of four groups. Al Ahly came on the top of their group with three wins against Stade Mandji (Gabon), and Widad (Morocco) HBC Police (Rwanda). Zamalek, however, played against Club Africain (Tunisia), Fanz (Cameroon), Borno Stade (Nigeria).