Egypt beach soccer team manager Ahmed Abdel-Razek announced the squad travelling to...
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- The Scout: An Egyptian talent that joined ISIS
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
Zamalek lose, face Al Ahly in African Handball Champions League
Zamalek’s handball team fell to defeat against Tunisian side Club Africain in the group stage of the African Club Championship held in Morocco.
The first half ended with the White’s trailing 14-13. Zamalek’s opponent managed to widen the score in the second half to win the game 28-24.
The defeat means Zamalek end the group stage in second place of Group B with four points and are set to face Al Ahly, who finished in first place of Group A, in the quarter-finals. The match is set to take place on Tuesday, October 27.
The group stage is comprised of four groups. Al Ahly came on the top of their group with three wins against Stade Mandji (Gabon), and Widad (Morocco) HBC Police (Rwanda). Zamalek, however, played against Club Africain (Tunisia), Fanz (Cameroon), Borno Stade (Nigeria).