Egypt’s Amr Warda has been voted as PAOK’s best player as he...
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
Zamalek lose, face Al Ahly in African Handball Champions League
Zamalek’s handball team fell to defeat against Tunisian side Club Africain in the group stage of the African Club Championship held in Morocco.
The first half ended with the White’s trailing 14-13. Zamalek’s opponent managed to widen the score in the second half to win the game 28-24.
The defeat means Zamalek end the group stage in second place of Group B with four points and are set to face Al Ahly, who finished in first place of Group A, in the quarter-finals. The match is set to take place on Tuesday, October 27.
The group stage is comprised of four groups. Al Ahly came on the top of their group with three wins against Stade Mandji (Gabon), and Widad (Morocco) HBC Police (Rwanda). Zamalek, however, played against Club Africain (Tunisia), Fanz (Cameroon), Borno Stade (Nigeria).