ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
EFA request fans’ attendance vs Chad
The Egyptian Football Association has officially requested from the Ministry of Interior to specify the number of allowed fans for Chad game.
The national team is set to face Chad in the second round of 2018 World Cup qualification.
The EFA have requested that the Ministry of Interior try and allow as many fans as possible for the home match on 17th of November, to be held in Alexandria’s Borg El Arab Stadium.
Egypt will first travel away to face Chad on the 14th of November before facing them at home in the return match.
It is worth noting that ex-Cameroon international Rigobert Song has taken charge of the Chad national team.