Al Ahly football manager Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced the team’s CAF Champions League...
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
- AFCON Roundup: Group A teams share spoils
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club in negotiations to sign Aly Ghazal
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Sam Morsy features, Lierse draw
- Zamalek and Ismaily handed transfer bans
EFA request fans’ attendance vs Chad
The Egyptian Football Association has officially requested from the Ministry of Interior to specify the number of allowed fans for Chad game.
The national team is set to face Chad in the second round of 2018 World Cup qualification.
The EFA have requested that the Ministry of Interior try and allow as many fans as possible for the home match on 17th of November, to be held in Alexandria’s Borg El Arab Stadium.
Egypt will first travel away to face Chad on the 14th of November before facing them at home in the return match.
It is worth noting that ex-Cameroon international Rigobert Song has taken charge of the Chad national team.