Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
EFA request fans’ attendance vs Chad
The Egyptian Football Association has officially requested from the Ministry of Interior to specify the number of allowed fans for Chad game.
The national team is set to face Chad in the second round of 2018 World Cup qualification.
The EFA have requested that the Ministry of Interior try and allow as many fans as possible for the home match on 17th of November, to be held in Alexandria’s Borg El Arab Stadium.
Egypt will first travel away to face Chad on the 14th of November before facing them at home in the return match.
It is worth noting that ex-Cameroon international Rigobert Song has taken charge of the Chad national team.