Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
EFA request fans’ attendance vs Chad
The Egyptian Football Association has officially requested from the Ministry of Interior to specify the number of allowed fans for Chad game.
The national team is set to face Chad in the second round of 2018 World Cup qualification.
The EFA have requested that the Ministry of Interior try and allow as many fans as possible for the home match on 17th of November, to be held in Alexandria’s Borg El Arab Stadium.
Egypt will first travel away to face Chad on the 14th of November before facing them at home in the return match.
It is worth noting that ex-Cameroon international Rigobert Song has taken charge of the Chad national team.