Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
EFA request fans’ attendance vs Chad
The Egyptian Football Association has officially requested from the Ministry of Interior to specify the number of allowed fans for Chad game.
The national team is set to face Chad in the second round of 2018 World Cup qualification.
The EFA have requested that the Ministry of Interior try and allow as many fans as possible for the home match on 17th of November, to be held in Alexandria’s Borg El Arab Stadium.
Egypt will first travel away to face Chad on the 14th of November before facing them at home in the return match.
It is worth noting that ex-Cameroon international Rigobert Song has taken charge of the Chad national team.