Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
EFA specify Olympic team camp start date
The EFA has agreed with Hossam El Badry on the 13th of November as the starting date of the Olympic National Team camp, in preparation for the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
The national team first players are set to join the camp on the 18th of November after their encounter with Chad in the qualifications for the 2018 World Cup according to EFA board member Hamada El-Masry.
Hossam El Badry specified either the 21st or 22nd of November to organize a friendly match against an African national team, according to EFA board member Hamada El-Masry’s press conference.
El-Masry added that if an agreement can’t be reached with an African team, then Asian teams will be considered, and Iraq have offered to face Egypt in Cairo.
It’s worth noting that Hossam El Badry has commissioned his assistant coaches to watch players in the Egyptian Premier League, for a chance to join the Olympic National Team.