Al Masry have continued their winning streak as they beat Petrojet 2-1...
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
EFA specify Olympic team camp start date
The EFA has agreed with Hossam El Badry on the 13th of November as the starting date of the Olympic National Team camp, in preparation for the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
The national team first players are set to join the camp on the 18th of November after their encounter with Chad in the qualifications for the 2018 World Cup according to EFA board member Hamada El-Masry.
Hossam El Badry specified either the 21st or 22nd of November to organize a friendly match against an African national team, according to EFA board member Hamada El-Masry’s press conference.
El-Masry added that if an agreement can’t be reached with an African team, then Asian teams will be considered, and Iraq have offered to face Egypt in Cairo.
It’s worth noting that Hossam El Badry has commissioned his assistant coaches to watch players in the Egyptian Premier League, for a chance to join the Olympic National Team.