Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
EFA specify Olympic team camp start date
The EFA has agreed with Hossam El Badry on the 13th of November as the starting date of the Olympic National Team camp, in preparation for the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
The national team first players are set to join the camp on the 18th of November after their encounter with Chad in the qualifications for the 2018 World Cup according to EFA board member Hamada El-Masry.
Hossam El Badry specified either the 21st or 22nd of November to organize a friendly match against an African national team, according to EFA board member Hamada El-Masry’s press conference.
El-Masry added that if an agreement can’t be reached with an African team, then Asian teams will be considered, and Iraq have offered to face Egypt in Cairo.
It’s worth noting that Hossam El Badry has commissioned his assistant coaches to watch players in the Egyptian Premier League, for a chance to join the Olympic National Team.