Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
EFA specify Olympic team camp start date
The EFA has agreed with Hossam El Badry on the 13th of November as the starting date of the Olympic National Team camp, in preparation for the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
The national team first players are set to join the camp on the 18th of November after their encounter with Chad in the qualifications for the 2018 World Cup according to EFA board member Hamada El-Masry.
Hossam El Badry specified either the 21st or 22nd of November to organize a friendly match against an African national team, according to EFA board member Hamada El-Masry’s press conference.
El-Masry added that if an agreement can’t be reached with an African team, then Asian teams will be considered, and Iraq have offered to face Egypt in Cairo.
It’s worth noting that Hossam El Badry has commissioned his assistant coaches to watch players in the Egyptian Premier League, for a chance to join the Olympic National Team.