Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Egyptian National Team to fly to Chad on November 12th
The Egyptian national team is set to travel to the Chadian capital N’Djamena on Thursday, November 12th, a date that was set by the Argentinian manager Héctor Cúper and his staff.
Egyptian National Team manager Héctor Cúper has set the date for the National Team to travel to N’Djamena, where they’ll kick-off their 2018 Russia FIFA World Cup qualifying campaign against Chad next month.
The team will travel 48 hours prior to the game, as it was revealed on Wednesday by Osama Nabih that Cúper’s men will only undergo a single training session in N’Djamena.
The National Team’s closed training camp will start on November 7th in Cairo and will run until the date of departure to Chad, while the internationals will join the team on November 9th.
It’s been decided that the team will fly in a private jet to Chad, as per Cúper’s recommendation.
The game will take place at the Stade Idriss Mahamat Ouya in N’Djamena on Saturday, November 14th.