Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
Egyptian National Team to fly to Chad on November 12th
The Egyptian national team is set to travel to the Chadian capital N’Djamena on Thursday, November 12th, a date that was set by the Argentinian manager Héctor Cúper and his staff.
Egyptian National Team manager Héctor Cúper has set the date for the National Team to travel to N’Djamena, where they’ll kick-off their 2018 Russia FIFA World Cup qualifying campaign against Chad next month.
The team will travel 48 hours prior to the game, as it was revealed on Wednesday by Osama Nabih that Cúper’s men will only undergo a single training session in N’Djamena.
The National Team’s closed training camp will start on November 7th in Cairo and will run until the date of departure to Chad, while the internationals will join the team on November 9th.
It’s been decided that the team will fly in a private jet to Chad, as per Cúper’s recommendation.
The game will take place at the Stade Idriss Mahamat Ouya in N’Djamena on Saturday, November 14th.