Egypt local national team coach, Hany Ramzy has identified 36 players to...
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Egyptian National Team to fly to Chad on November 12th
The Egyptian national team is set to travel to the Chadian capital N’Djamena on Thursday, November 12th, a date that was set by the Argentinian manager Héctor Cúper and his staff.
Egyptian National Team manager Héctor Cúper has set the date for the National Team to travel to N’Djamena, where they’ll kick-off their 2018 Russia FIFA World Cup qualifying campaign against Chad next month.
The team will travel 48 hours prior to the game, as it was revealed on Wednesday by Osama Nabih that Cúper’s men will only undergo a single training session in N’Djamena.
The National Team’s closed training camp will start on November 7th in Cairo and will run until the date of departure to Chad, while the internationals will join the team on November 9th.
It’s been decided that the team will fly in a private jet to Chad, as per Cúper’s recommendation.
The game will take place at the Stade Idriss Mahamat Ouya in N’Djamena on Saturday, November 14th.