Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Egyptian National Team to fly to Chad on November 12th
The Egyptian national team is set to travel to the Chadian capital N’Djamena on Thursday, November 12th, a date that was set by the Argentinian manager Héctor Cúper and his staff.
Egyptian National Team manager Héctor Cúper has set the date for the National Team to travel to N’Djamena, where they’ll kick-off their 2018 Russia FIFA World Cup qualifying campaign against Chad next month.
The team will travel 48 hours prior to the game, as it was revealed on Wednesday by Osama Nabih that Cúper’s men will only undergo a single training session in N’Djamena.
The National Team’s closed training camp will start on November 7th in Cairo and will run until the date of departure to Chad, while the internationals will join the team on November 9th.
It’s been decided that the team will fly in a private jet to Chad, as per Cúper’s recommendation.
The game will take place at the Stade Idriss Mahamat Ouya in N’Djamena on Saturday, November 14th.