Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Egyptian National Team to fly to Chad on November 12th
The Egyptian national team is set to travel to the Chadian capital N’Djamena on Thursday, November 12th, a date that was set by the Argentinian manager Héctor Cúper and his staff.
Egyptian National Team manager Héctor Cúper has set the date for the National Team to travel to N’Djamena, where they’ll kick-off their 2018 Russia FIFA World Cup qualifying campaign against Chad next month.
The team will travel 48 hours prior to the game, as it was revealed on Wednesday by Osama Nabih that Cúper’s men will only undergo a single training session in N’Djamena.
The National Team’s closed training camp will start on November 7th in Cairo and will run until the date of departure to Chad, while the internationals will join the team on November 9th.
It’s been decided that the team will fly in a private jet to Chad, as per Cúper’s recommendation.
The game will take place at the Stade Idriss Mahamat Ouya in N’Djamena on Saturday, November 14th.