Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
HANDBALL: Zamalek edge out Espérance to reach African final
Zamalek are through to the final of the African Handball Champions League, after beating Espérance Sportive de Tunis 34-33.
Zamalek finished the first half on top with a slight margin, leading 12-11. Espérance fought back in the second half, and managed to finish on a 25-25 tie, leading the game to the extra-time.
Espérance lead 27-26 in the first half of extra-time, then Zamalek managed to finish the second half 29-29. Third half went to Zamalek’s favour, who managed to lead 32-31.
The game was so tight between both teams but Zamalek finally succeeded to seal the game in the fourth half of extra-time with a one-point margin, edging Espérance 34-33.