Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Sobhy: I want to be the best in Egypt’s history
Ramadan Sobhy has made it clear that his aim is to become one of the best Egyptian footballers in history.
The 19-year-old is currently one of the brightest young talents in Egyptian football, and has already cemented his place as a regular in the current Al Ahly team.
In televised comments, the attacking midfielder said, “I hope to be successful in the coming period in order to become one of the Egyptian greats; one of the best in history.”
Ramadan Sobhy recently won the Young Player of the Season award for the 2014/15 Egyptian season, and received the award at the PFA awards ceremony earlier this week.