The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Sobhy: I want to be the best in Egypt’s history
Ramadan Sobhy has made it clear that his aim is to become one of the best Egyptian footballers in history.
The 19-year-old is currently one of the brightest young talents in Egyptian football, and has already cemented his place as a regular in the current Al Ahly team.
In televised comments, the attacking midfielder said, “I hope to be successful in the coming period in order to become one of the Egyptian greats; one of the best in history.”
Ramadan Sobhy recently won the Young Player of the Season award for the 2014/15 Egyptian season, and received the award at the PFA awards ceremony earlier this week.