Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ said in recent comments that during his professional career...
- Mido: I’ve should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
Sobhy: I want to be the best in Egypt’s history
Ramadan Sobhy has made it clear that his aim is to become one of the best Egyptian footballers in history.
The 19-year-old is currently one of the brightest young talents in Egyptian football, and has already cemented his place as a regular in the current Al Ahly team.
In televised comments, the attacking midfielder said, “I hope to be successful in the coming period in order to become one of the Egyptian greats; one of the best in history.”
Ramadan Sobhy recently won the Young Player of the Season award for the 2014/15 Egyptian season, and received the award at the PFA awards ceremony earlier this week.