Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp has confirmed that his Cameroonian defender Joël Matip will not be going...
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
Tawfik set to miss Zamalek match against Entag
Zamalek midfielder Ahmed Tawfik is set to miss the upcoming league match against Entag El-Harby on Saturday due to injury.
Director of football Ismail Youssef confirmed that the 24-year-old has not yet recovered from the muscle injury he picked up during a training session; therefore he won’t be included in the squad list.
In addition, Youssef said that they don’t want to risk any injured player who has not made a full recovery.
Tawfik did not participate in Zamalek’s previous goalless match against the newly-promoted team Aswan because he was suspended as a result of the accumulation of three yellow cards.
The Whites might also miss Ahmed Hamoudi’s services who is suffering from a muscle injury.