Mamelodi Sundowns midfielder, Keagen Dolly, told reporters that winning the CAF African...
- Sundowns’ midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
Tawfik set to miss Zamalek match against Entag
Zamalek midfielder Ahmed Tawfik is set to miss the upcoming league match against Entag El-Harby on Saturday due to injury.
Director of football Ismail Youssef confirmed that the 24-year-old has not yet recovered from the muscle injury he picked up during a training session; therefore he won’t be included in the squad list.
In addition, Youssef said that they don’t want to risk any injured player who has not made a full recovery.
Tawfik did not participate in Zamalek’s previous goalless match against the newly-promoted team Aswan because he was suspended as a result of the accumulation of three yellow cards.
The Whites might also miss Ahmed Hamoudi’s services who is suffering from a muscle injury.