KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Tawfik set to miss Zamalek match against Entag
Zamalek midfielder Ahmed Tawfik is set to miss the upcoming league match against Entag El-Harby on Saturday due to injury.
Director of football Ismail Youssef confirmed that the 24-year-old has not yet recovered from the muscle injury he picked up during a training session; therefore he won’t be included in the squad list.
In addition, Youssef said that they don’t want to risk any injured player who has not made a full recovery.
Tawfik did not participate in Zamalek’s previous goalless match against the newly-promoted team Aswan because he was suspended as a result of the accumulation of three yellow cards.
The Whites might also miss Ahmed Hamoudi’s services who is suffering from a muscle injury.