KingFut covers the live action as Egypt take on Uganda in the...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
Tawfik set to miss Zamalek match against Entag
Zamalek midfielder Ahmed Tawfik is set to miss the upcoming league match against Entag El-Harby on Saturday due to injury.
Director of football Ismail Youssef confirmed that the 24-year-old has not yet recovered from the muscle injury he picked up during a training session; therefore he won’t be included in the squad list.
In addition, Youssef said that they don’t want to risk any injured player who has not made a full recovery.
Tawfik did not participate in Zamalek’s previous goalless match against the newly-promoted team Aswan because he was suspended as a result of the accumulation of three yellow cards.
The Whites might also miss Ahmed Hamoudi’s services who is suffering from a muscle injury.